Important dates! ?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I am trying NOT to interfere with other barns/shows in the area. Holly Point is about to plan a fall/winter show series and would like to try to work around schedules as much as possible. If you are someone interested in showing English or Western at Holly Point and already know of other dates I need to try to avoid in the October, November, December time frame please PM me or post for anyone to see. I will try to avoid these dates if I can. Anyone from FIF or AMIT... if you could let me know what their schedules look like it I would appreciate it. Thanks. :howdy:

Robin

The best thing to do is e-mail the local clubs/farms that already have show dates on the prize sheets AMIT, FIF, MW4H, MSA, SMQHA, and some of the trail riding clubs LOMH, SMRC, Some of the shows end in October. I know that FIF had a winter series last year or the year before. Bobby(AMIT) tends to kept activities going most of the year and has a list of most that is going on through-out the year he might be a good one to go talk to... Good Luck

Sparks

Robin said:
The best thing to do is e-mail the local clubs/farms that already have show dates on the prize sheets AMIT, FIF, MW4H, MSA, SMQHA, and some of the trail riding clubs LOMH, SMRC, Some of the shows end in October. I know that FIF had a winter series last year or the year before. Bobby(AMIT) tends to kept activities going most of the year and has a list of most that is going on through-out the year he might be a good one to go talk to... Good Luck

MSA is long done by the time Sadie wants to do her shows.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Robin said:
That sounds like a lot of work. Did I mention I am doing this part for free? I just want people to tell me what dates they have plans. :lmao:

J and M

Drafthorselover said:
The OPRC is planing a Bombproofing Clinic with Rick Pelicano Oct 28.
Drafthorselover

Do you have more info on this? I did the one at Holly Point last year and it was a lot of fun.

showqueen74

J and M said:
Do you have more info on this? I did the one at Holly Point last year and it was a lot of fun.
Yes, more info please!!! I also did the one at HPEC, and would love to do another!!!!!

showqueen74

Sadielady said:
I am trying NOT to interfere with other barns/shows in the area. Holly Point is about to plan a fall/winter show series and would like to try to work around schedules as much as possible. If you are someone interested in showing English or Western at Holly Point and already know of other dates I need to try to avoid in the October, November, December time frame please PM me or post for anyone to see. I will try to avoid these dates if I can. Anyone from FIF or AMIT... if you could let me know what their schedules look like it I would appreciate it. Thanks. :howdy:
Sadie,
I'll talk to FIF and see if I can get you those dates.

Sparks

Drafthorselover said:
The OPRC is planing a Bombproofing Clinic with Rick Pelicano Oct 28.
Drafthorselover

Which chapter is hosting this? I don't see it on the website anywhere.

Amy

FIF dates are posted in the classifieds now.

Price: 7.00 a class

Horse Shows at Flat Iron Farm- One show every month through winter!

Dates:

September 15, 2007

October 13,2007

November 17, 2007

December 15, 2007

January 12, 2008

February 9, 2008

March 8, 2008

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Amy said:
FIF dates are posted in the classifieds now.

Price: 7.00 a class

Horse Shows at Flat Iron Farm- One show every month through winter!

Dates:

September 15, 2007

October 13,2007

November 17, 2007

December 15, 2007

January 12, 2008

February 9, 2008

March 8, 2008

Are the dates in the EQUIERY for the FIF shows wrong because the following are the dates that are printed in there schedule of events?

August 4, 2007

September 1, 2007

October 6, 2007

November 3, 2007

December 1, 2007

Basically the first Saturday of each month. The Equiery has Marylands event schedule through December of 2007 in the July issue.

SadieLady guess this needs to be clarified. If HP has shows on Sunday though I don't see where a conflict would be. The September & October FIF show is the day before the Mounted Wanderer's show.

Sadie look forward to you upcoming show season. :howdy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I need AMIT's stuff. Did they change any of their original projected dates? I have that list somewhere.

BZHorseMomE

Hey Birthday Girl :howdy: you aren't going to post anymore birthday pics. :lmao: Hope you had a great day!!! :flowers: Sure bet it was better then mine last week. I'd still like to :smack: someones :buttkick:. :killingme

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
So are Amy's dates correct or the one's I posted from the Equiery schedule of events???
Beats me. I am guessing the Equiery is wrong. They had to guess at those a while back.

BZHorseMomE

Oh, well who knows. Just noticed the June & July Equiery issues had the dates for the FIF shows down as the first Saturday's of each month.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
Oh, well who knows. Just noticed the June & July Equiery issues had the dates for the FIF shows down as the first Saturday's of each month.
My birthday is almost over. I survived another year.