Important dates! ?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sadielady said:
It was Peanut's moms birthday yesterday. I didn't realize that she is a young one! :lmao:

Oh, to be that age again. Happy belated B-day Phyxius!!! :howdy: All these July birthdays.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
BZHorseMomE said:
Oh, to be that age again. Happy belated B-day Phyxius!!! :howdy: All these July birthdays.
I'd say next year we should all have a big party, but I am hoping I am not here.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Sadielady said:
I'd say next year we should all have a big party, but I am hoping I am not here.

Vegas Baby!!! :lmao: I'm sure FL has some pretty crazy places too. :jameo: We could post our mug shots on the forum. :lmao:

No, your not going any place. You love it to much here. :killingme

W

WhoCares

BZHorseMomE said:
So are Amy's dates correct or the one's I posted from the Equiery schedule of events???

The ones that Amy posted are from the classified section. They were posted yesterday. I am going to try and get a class list in the next day or so.

Drafthorselover

Sparks said:
Which chapter is hosting this? I don't see it on the website anywhere.

Were working on it now .....Freedom Chapter .....still working out the details. there will be only one session (Rick is no longer doing two sessions). I will post more info as everything gets firmed up.
Drafthorselover

Sparks

Drafthorselover said:
Were working on it now .....Freedom Chapter .....still working out the details. there will be only one session (Rick is no longer doing two sessions). I will post more info as everything gets firmed up.
Drafthorselover

I may be interested when you get the details.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Holly Point will be having their fall series hunter/jumper schooling show and fun show as follows:
September 30
October 28
November 3 (fun show/gymkhana type)
November 11
December 9
January 2008 TBA (fun show/gymkhana -and awards presentation)

None of these shows are conflicting with any of AMIT or FIF show schedules at this time. They will be posted on the SMOD classified section soon. :howdy: Thanks for everyone's help! :huggy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
BZHorseMomE said:

Awww :huggy: belated thanks! I didn't see this til just now. Ha, funny that you call me young Sadie another person I know just called me old.

:eyebrow: And just WHERE do you think you're going, missy?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Phyxius said:
Awww :huggy: belated thanks! I didn't see this til just now. Ha, funny that you call me young Sadie another person I know just called me old.

:eyebrow: And just WHERE do you think you're going, missy?
Me? or Missy? I am going to FL want to come?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
You. You're moving to Florida? Or you're going to Florida just for your birthday? I'm so out of the loop. I'll come down for winter :p

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Phyxius said:
You. You're moving to Florida? Or you're going to Florida just for your birthday? I'm so out of the loop. I'll come down for winter :p
I am not moving. I am just going to pick up a couple of horses. I will be back on Monday. :lmao: I have room in the truck if you want to go! We like the company. Frmgrl is going!

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
haha, ohhh! That actually sounds like fun (you guys are hilarious) but I have a cold and I really don't think you want to be in close quarters with me this weekend. :) I'm OD-ing on Vitamin C, Zinc, and water.

Have a great trip though!!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Phyxius said:
haha, ohhh! That actually sounds like fun (you guys are hilarious) but I have a cold and I really don't think you want to be in close quarters with me this weekend. :) I'm OD-ing on Vitamin C, Zinc, and water.

Have a great trip though!!
I hope you feel better. Nurse fuzzy wuzzy is going. Are you sure you can't come? We leave 8AM Thursday. :yay:

Giddy up!

Sadielady said:
I am not moving. I am just going to pick up a couple of horses. I will be back on Monday. :lmao: I have room in the truck if you want to go! We like the company. Frmgrl is going!
wheres frmgirl i wanna see my pics! you got them sadie? :razz: