Experts will discuss places to get in touch with the natural world in
St. Mary's. For more information call 301-769-3840 or e-mail
potomac.org@verizon.net <mailto:potomac.org@verizon.net>

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
No they were in my POOL Paso. :rolleyes:

It's in Leonardtown.
There aren't any formal trails there, but there are trails there now. The place has been used for decades by the Amish. We chatted with some folks from the St Mary's Riding club, and SMTR will try to organize some trail marking and clearing along with them and Trot. The Jesuit church is all in favor of us helping with development of recreational trails. :yay:

Hunting is allowed by permit in accordance with state regs
There are several nice beaches to play on
It looks like it will be a worthwhile investment in time and effort for the horse clubs to develop. We're really looking forward to it.

Wait4It..boom

No they were in my POOL Paso. :rolleyes:

It's in Leonardtown.
There aren't any formal trails there, but there are trails there now. The place has been used for decades by the Amish. We chatted with some folks from the St Mary's Riding club, and SMTR will try to organize some trail marking and clearing along with them and Trot. The Jesuit church is all in favor of us helping with development of recreational trails. :yay:

Hunting is allowed by permit in accordance with state regs
There are several nice beaches to play on
It looks like it will be a worthwhile investment in time and effort for the horse clubs to develop. We're really looking forward to it.

This sounds like a lot of fun! Looking forward to when there would be an organized ride there.

Tazgirl

HappyAppy

Slowpoke and I are not members of any formal club, but we would like to offer to help out with clearing trails. Please let us know when you would need help.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
HappyAppy

Slowpoke and I are not members of any formal club, but we would like to offer to help out with clearing trails. Please let us know when you would need help.
Great Taz! Looks like we will be riding there this coming Sunday to get a feel for it. The St Mary's riding club has been riding there for a while.