In NY, you can carjack someone, beat someone half to death, rape and rob the public....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
And be back on the street before the Cop finishes the paperwork....

International jewel thief busted for swiping 2 diamond rings worth nearly $300K from Tiffany, Cartier: police

Prosecutors say Yaorong Wan stole a $255,000 ring from Tiffany's and a $25,000 ring from Cartier

An international jewelry thief who is wanted by Interpol and is accused of stealing from high-end stores in Beverly Hills, Miami and South Korea has finally been nabbed in New York, where he was busted last week for allegedly swiping two rings worth nearly $300,000 from a Tiffany and Cartier store.

Wan, who had identity documents with a different name when arrested, has open arrest warrants in New Jersey and in Nassau County on Long Island where he is accused of stealing an $18,000 watch.

In September 2018, he also allegedly hit a Tiffany’s in the South Korean capital of Seoul and made off with a $330,000 diamond ring, the New York Post reports.

The charges in the Manhattan cases are not bail eligible.

But if you steal from the elites... NO BAIL FOR YOU!!!

• Sad
Reactions: BOP

SamSpade

I'm beginning to think a determined DA can find a way to put anyone in jail.

If a DA can take a law and make it a crime - and prosecute it in a way that's never been used against someone BEFORE -
I kind of believe the old "indict a ham sandwich".

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm beginning to think a determined DA can find a way to put anyone in jail.

Well, the solution would be to not have "determined" DAs, or politically motivated judges. They should be disbarred the second they show bias.

Democrats scream long and loud about our justice system....until it racks up bogus charges to destroy their political enemy. Then they're all for judicial activism.

SamSpade

Well, the solution would be to not have "determined" DAs, or politically motivated judges. They should be disbarred the second they show bias.
Who’s gonna do that?

Today was all about embarrassing and humiliating Trump in a testimony that had absolutely nothing to do with the case. They SHOULD throw it out NOW.