In the attic ...

Pete

Repete
FastCarsSpeed said:
Damn you LOL.. Yeah had to do some more research and found that list above which provided some better info..
heh

Oh and thanks for ruining a perfectly good joke. :smack: Imagine the look on her face when she thought she found a peice of junk worth $10,000 in her attic? :roflmao:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
heh

Oh and thanks for ruining a perfectly good joke. :smack: Imagine the look on her face when she thought she found a peice of junk worth $10,000 in her attic? :roflmao:
:killingme

nomoney

crabcake said:
Anyone every find anything abnormal/cool in a house?

We found naked pics of two different women. One pic was in dead space upstairs with a tupperware containter of pretzels and a spoon. The other lady must have been more popular because there was a whole set of her- they were located behind the upstairs bathroom counter.

nomoney said:
We found naked pics of two different women. One pic was in dead space upstairs with a tupperware containter of pretzels and a spoon. The other lady must have been more popular because there was a whole set of her- they were located behind the upstairs bathroom counter.
That brings up a question. What does one do with a picture of a naked woman, a tupperware container, some pretzels and a spoon?

nomoney

desertrat said:
That brings up a question. What does one do with a picture of a naked woman, a tupperware container, some pretzels and a spoon?

I have often wondered the exact same thing.

CMC122

Go Braves!
nomoney said:
:roflmao:

crabcake said:
Anyone every find anything abnormal/cool in a house?

When we remodeled the downstairs of our house, hubby pulled down all the old drywall. We found a set of shelves on one wall that had been covered up. On the shelves was an old beer bottle and a note saying the date that the shelves were covered up.

Behind the drywall in the kitchen, hubby found a Playboy from either the late 60's or 70's (I can't remember). We also found numerous items that belonged to the kids that lived there - one was a money belt that had "I love George, Ringo, Paul, & John" written on it.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I'm not sucker enough to believe that shpeel, Pete. :nono: :lmao:

I also found a dime bag of dope in my first house. Kinda surprised me because we bought it from an older couple (60s), and I couldn't see 'em out there toking on the 420 in the hot Arizona sun. :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
crabcake said:

I also found a dime bag of dope in my first house. Kinda surprised me because we bought it from an older couple (60s), and I couldn't see 'em out there toking on the 420 in the hot Arizona sun. :lol:
So, how was it?

MMDad

Lem Putt
crabcake said:

:killingme My Mom is 65, and she just figured out that she feels a lot better if she doesn't get stoned every day.

Nanny Pam

crabcake said:

Don't tell me that was the stuff we smoked when I came out there! :yikes:
No wonder I was stoned for 2 days!

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Nanny Pam said:
Don't tell me that was the stuff we smoked when I came out there! :yikes:
No wonder I was stoned for 2 days!

Oh wow! I bet the munchies were terrible! :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
nomoney said:

Sounds like my old house. While ripping out the old ducting underneath the house, a lot of Polaroids of several ladies and a lot of different poses were found. They WEREN'T of the previous occupants of the house. :twitch:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
You should scan and put them online, see if you can find out who they are..

If it was SOMD.. post them in the private forum, they are probably related to someone here.. though before the internet and snailmail, that's how the chat-ho's made their money.. Send pictures, witha story asking for money ..