Inception (July 16th)

DotTheEyes

Movie Fan

Inception

This seems destined to be the movie of the summer. An action/sci-fi film which isn't an adaptation, prequel, or sequel. :yahoo:

Inception was written and directed by Christopher Nolan (Memento, The Prestige, The Dark Knight) and features an ensemble cast including Leonardo DiCaprio, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Ellen Page, Marion Cotillard, Cillian Murphy, and Michael Caine. The film cost a reported $160 million and was shot in Calgary, London, Los Angeles, Paris, Tangier, and Tokyo.

Inception opens July 16, 2010 in regular theatres and IMAX. It's rated PG-13 for sequences of violence and action throughout.

Anyone else excited?

swm462

Just saw this movie tonight. Do yourself a favor and go see it. FINALLY something original with excellent acting. The ending is going to leave you thinking to yourself.."you motherf%#*ers!"

Terps

I've heard nothing but fantastic reviews for this film. I'm planning on going to see it this Sunday. Hope it lives up to the hype.

LC_Sulla

Just saw this movie tonight. Do yourself a favor and go see it. FINALLY something original with excellent acting. The ending is going to leave you thinking to yourself.."you motherf%#*ers!"

I saw it. I wanted to like it. I wanted it to blow me away.

MEH!

BuddyLee

Football addict
The film itself starts off a bit slow and ambiguous. However, it progresses into a picturesque well-acted instant classic. I won't give away any of the details but the film itself will leave you on a bit of a mind trip.

I enjoyed.