Insulated shipping containers

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Is there any place that uses them? They look to useful to just toss, but I haven’t come up with a use yet.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I believe I know of what @Merlin99 speaks. Mommy Dearest used to purchase mail order steaks and they came in approximately 2' x 2' x 18" Styrofoam coolers about 2.5" thick. I've still got a couple to get rid of, if anyone has a use for them.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I believe I know of what @Merlin99 speaks. Mommy Dearest used to purchase mail order steaks and they came in approximately 2' x 2' x 18" Styrofoam coolers about 2.5" thick. I've still got a couple to get rid of, if anyone has a use for them.

I've gotten meds shipped in such boxes ... I hate throwing them and the freezer packs out

Reactions: BOP

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Is there any place that uses them? They look to useful to just toss, but I haven’t come up with a use yet.
I've gotten them from local seafood business... We use them to distribute the beef to other family members when we get our whole Angus every year. I think I'm out of them at the moment though...

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Same here, but what can you do. I keep a couple around though.

I have a cooler full of the freezer packs and a couple of the foam boxes ... my wife got a bunch of meds in boxes lined with these silver bags

I used them as insulation in the door of my man cave

1705032296047.png