Interested in alternative mental health therapy?

devinej

Hi, I'm a counseling psychology grad student looking for a client for my masters thesis research study. The trial will consist of 11 weeks of once per week meetings involving some surveys for the first 3 weeks, then equine assisted psychotherapy for the following 8 weeks, and another survey at the end.

Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP) is an experiential form of therapy conducted by a liscensed mental health practitioner and an equine professional. It involves observation of and activities with horses in an outdoor setting. The mental health professional has been working in mental health for almost 2 decades, in the field of Equine Assisted Psychotherapy for 5 years.

Other requirements - must be 16 or older (with parental permission if 16 or 17), Must not be in therapy with us already.

no horse experience necessary.

For your participation, the therapy session price will be discounted significantly.

Thanks, and please PM me for details.

Last edited:
Good luck... I was about to recommend Mousebaby, but soon realized it's not a human candidate you were looking for...:ohwell:

mm22261

My daughter

I think my daughter is the candidate you are looking for. Conventional mental health therapy has not helped her at all. Your study sounds very interesting. Please contact me to discuss further.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Therapy is extremely expensive
Popping bubble wrap is radically cheap

-Jimmy Buffett "I don't Know and I Don't Care"