Interesting/Other fact or facts anyone knows?

I posted this thread in Chit Chat because there will be multiple (more than one) subject of facts.

Here are some (I have been gone for awhile practicing Game Maker Language and stuff but now I am back btw) :

Did you know that taking God's name in Vain and taking God's name as a cuss word(s) are two different things?

Did you know dolphins sleep with one eye open (I think its dolphins anyways)?

Did you know contrary to popular beliefs and opinions teaching anyone never ride with nor talk to strangers is bad (this is because someone could for instance need to ride in an ambulence because of being bit by a dangerous spider and needs to tell the ambulence crew stranger(s) or not what happened.)?

Did you know that four is the only number that have the same amount of letters as its name?

In Game Maker 8.0 Lite Edition it is possible to make own Mega Man games.

Smiling is healthy.

Of course impossible but if you and one other person could get into two seperate vehicles and drive to the sun and back to starting point(s) on earth at a constant speed of 15 MPH yelling insulting words at each other, during the whole trip both of your words combined would be less than one trillion words said.

It is possible to make own Dragon Warrior games with Game Maker 8.0 Lite Edition true fact.

I posted this thread in Chit Chat because there will be multiple (more than one) subject of facts.

Here are some (I have been gone for awhile practicing Game Maker Language and stuff but now I am back btw) :

Did you know that taking God's name in Vain and taking God's name as a cuss word(s) are two different things?

Did you know dolphins sleep with one eye open (I think its dolphins anyways)?

Did you know contrary to popular beliefs and opinions teaching anyone never ride with nor talk to strangers is bad (this is because someone could for instance need to ride in an ambulence because of being bit by a dangerous spider and needs to tell the ambulence crew stranger(s) or not what happened.)?

Did you know that four is the only number that have the same amount of letters as its name?

In Game Maker 8.0 Lite Edition it is possible to make own Mega Man games.

Smiling is healthy.

Of course impossible but if you and one other person could get into two seperate vehicles and drive to the sun and back to starting point(s) on earth at a constant speed of 15 MPH yelling insulting words at each other, during the whole trip both of your words combined would be less than one trillion words said.

It is possible to make own Dragon Warrior games with Game Maker 8.0 Lite Edition true fact.

:eyebrow: