Is it wrong...

Is it wrong for me to bust out stupid MPDs?

• Yes! MPDs deserve respect like anyone else

Votes: 7 6.7%
  • No! Bust the cowards out

Votes: 83 79.0%
  • I am an MPD and have no opinion on this

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I have to wait to see what my MPD things about this issue

Votes: 14 13.3%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...to bust out a chicken * MPD? Someone who can't post their nastiness as themselves because of passive-aggressive issues and must create another user name in order to flame those s/he fears?

Wait for the poll...

Beta84

They're out to get us
I have to check with all of my MPDs (so i voted accordingly) but I think they are going to vote in a collective block saying "yes". (maybe i should have read the poll before saying no)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't really understand the MPD phenomenon. I can see if you have one user name that's your real name and you don't want people haranguing you in real life. But what the heck's the deal with all these weird MPDs? Stand by what you have to say.

The ones that create MPDs and have conversations with themselves are the ones I really think could use some professional help.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
I don't really understand the MPD phenomenon. I can see if you have one user name that's your real name and you don't want people haranguing you in real life. But what the heck's the deal with all these weird MPDs? Stand by what you have to say.

The ones that create MPDs and have conversations with themselves are the ones I really think could use some professional help.

Karma...for just one week, to make one head spin off :roflmao: that's what mpd's were for :yay:

Beta84

They're out to get us

people actually do that? :killingme

i guess they figure nobody will suspect it as being them. :shrug:

i have an mpd that i'll occasionally use in the political forums just to :elaine: since they are so fun to play with over there. i wish i could take credit for Nonno but i can't :frown:

Techno Kat

people actually do that? :killingme

i guess they figure nobody will suspect it as being them. :shrug:

i have an mpd that i'll occasionally use in the political forums just to :elaine: since they are so fun to play with over there. i wish i could take credit for Nonno but i can't :frown:
I've seen it happen quite often over the years.

nomoney

I used to get yelled at for being a meamie by one of my mpd's all the time :bawl: I'm still a little scarred over that whole ordeal. It was a confusing time.

1SmoothMarine

...to bust out a chicken * MPD? Someone who can't post their nastiness as themselves because of passive-aggressive issues and must create another user name in order to flame those s/he fears?

Wait for the poll...

Are you going to bust them all out or just the ones that trash your friends?