Is Pinball on the comeback?

eric14

I really hope pinball makes a comeback sooner or later. As I've said before, I've had a love of pinball games like Sonic Spinball on the Sega Genesis and Pro Pinball on the Sega Saturn. And to be honest, my favorite Pokemon game from the late 90s is Pokemon Pinball.

You had to worry about getting a good score and that was it; no other concerns. Stern pinball machines just don't hold up as well as pinball machines from 50ish years ago.

All this pinball talk makes me want to break out my Windows 9x computer and play some old DOS pinball games.

woogie

So true, a few years ago a younger millennial tried to tell me that it was his generation that invented music downloads.
LOL! Vinyl records (they're coming back too!) are really "prehistoric CDs"!

Record players (now called "turntables") are really HUGE CD Players! LOL!

I used to play the pinballs at the old Chesapeake Beach Park with my first wife
before we were married. Swam in that pool too! Fun times! Ex-wife was a GREAT
pinball player! Better than a lot of guys!

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
LOL! Vinyl records (they're coming back too!) are really "prehistoric CDs"!

Record players (now called "turntables") are really HUGE CD Players! LOL!

I used to play the pinballs at the old Chesapeake Beach Park with my first wife
before we were married. Swam in that pool too! Fun times! Ex-wife was a GREAT
pinball player! Better than a lot of guys!
I have a working wind up Victrola and a couple hundred 78. However, I have five electric turntables, 3 of which play 78s, 33 1/3s and 45s. Have a couple hundred LPs and a couple dozen 45's. I also have working cassette decks, plus hundreds of tapes. CD players, too, with several hundrsd of those.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have a working wind up Victrola and a couple hundred 78. However, I have five electric turntables, 3 of which play 78s, 33 1/3s and 45s. Have a couple hundred LPs and a couple dozen 45's. I also have working cassette decks, plus hundreds of tapes. CD players, too, with several hundrsd of those.
I have some old records you might be interested in.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I forget the name of the game I use to play a lot. It was in the 1980s. It was a futuristic style where there was a set of lights at the top of the game. The panel of lights blinked in sequence. You would catch the ball with 1 of the flippers. Then wait for the lights to go through it's sequence. If you timed it right and hit the panel when it was lit up, the panel would open up for a while, revealing other bumpers and things to hit for points.

I tried to google search for it but didn't have any luck. It's not that big of a deal but I'd like to at least know the name of it.

ski357

I forget the name of the game I use to play a lot. It was in the 1980s. It was a futuristic style where there was a set of lights at the top of the game. The panel of lights blinked in sequence. You would catch the ball with 1 of the flippers. Then wait for the lights to go through it's sequence. If you timed it right and hit the panel when it was lit up, the panel would open up for a while, revealing other bumpers and things to hit for points.

I tried to google search for it but didn't have any luck. It's not that big of a deal but I'd like to at least know the name of it.
Pinbot?