Is there a Doctor in the house?

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Dr. says..............you're having an alergic reaction. If it's not any worse than it was yesterday, you should feel better in a few days! :cheers:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Anaphylactic shock: A widespread and very serious allergic reaction. Symptoms include dizziness, loss of consciousness, labored breathing, swelling of the tongue and breathing tubes, blueness of the skin, low blood pressure, heart failure, and death. Immediate emergency treatment is required, including administration of antivenom in the case of bee or wasp stings.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
cattitude said:
Anaphylactic shock: A widespread and very serious allergic reaction. Symptoms include dizziness, loss of consciousness, labored breathing, swelling of the tongue and breathing tubes, blueness of the skin, low blood pressure, heart failure, and death. Immediate emergency treatment is required, including administration of antivenom in the case of bee or wasp stings.
I didn't have any of those symptoms until everybody started yelling at me to call the Dr. Then I had all of them! :lol:

Steve

Enjoying life!
cattitude said:

:howdy: That was me, three summers ago! Getting treated for 10-12 hornet stings, I fell off the exam table in mid sentence! :killingme Next thing I knew, the room is packed with people, all going crazy checking my vitals. I'm like "Huh? What happened? Where'd you all come from?"

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Mrs. Jones said:
Did I mention the bite is on my left boob? !!! I really didn't want to have to show it to one of those young male doctors. :whistle:

If you don't want to show it to a young male doctor....Who do you want to show it to? I know.. How about an old male non doctor..... :whistle:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Dupontster said:
If you don't want to show it to a young male doctor....Who do you want to show it to? I know.. How about an old male non doctor..... :whistle:
But, I've already got one of those at home, except for the "old" part. :razz:

D

dems4me

Mrs. Jones said:
But, I've already got one of those at home, except for the "old" part. :razz:

Glad it was nothing serious... unfortunately I have alot of allergies... and some spider bites do the same thing to me... I just ignore it because it goes away in a few days or I take aspring or ibuprofene if it bothers me that much... Glad to hear you are ok :huggy: :flowers: Have fun at K_Jo's wedding. :dance:

Tina2001aniT

dems4me said:
Glad it was nothing serious... unfortunately I have alot of allergies... and some spider bites do the same thing to me... I just ignore it because it goes away in a few days or I take aspring or ibuprofene if it bothers me that much... Glad to hear you are ok :huggy: :flowers: Have fun at K_Jo's wedding. :dance:
aspring?? ibuprofene?? Hmm...where can I get these things?? :lol:

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Thanks. I just keep taking tylenol. :ohwell:

D

dems4me

Mrs. Jones said:
Thanks. I just keep taking tylenol. :ohwell:

It'll be over soon... try not to think about it :shrug:

:offtopic:

does anyone have some green to spare... I just need two more points/squres to reach 300... TIA!!! :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dear Dems,

Although I meant to give you karma, the comment was intended for the karma I gave Mrs. Jones. Your comment should read "Here's a shot ~Vrai"

D

dems4me

vraiblonde said:
Dear Dems,

Although I meant to give you karma, the comment was intended for the karma I gave Mrs. Jones. Your comment should read "Here's a shot ~Vrai"

Dear Vrai,

Thanks... I was confused and started wondering if someone had my password again and had posted some ailment I may or may not have. Phew!!!!! Thanks!! :huggy: :flowers:

~Dems

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
appyday said:
Mrs Jones how is your ta ta? Didn't fall off or anything did it?
Nothing fell off. :lmao: I still have a little ache here and there, but I'm definitely feeling better. Thanks.:dance:

Lenny

Lovin' being Texican
Mrs. Jones said:
Nothing fell off. :lmao: I still have a little ache here and there, but I'm definitely feeling better. Thanks.:dance:
So, it's been a week. What's the status of the condition?

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
:biteme: I was just wondering how long the aching would last. I knew I wasn't going to die. :moon: