Islam: Moving to Control America!

onel0126

Bead mumbler
Starman3000m said:
I really don't think any follower of the New Testament Jesus Christ would be or should be worried about this either. We know these things will happen as has already been prophesied and, yes, to the point of persecutions and death for those who do not renounce their faith in Christ. We see this happening in Muslim countries today.

However, the point of posted information such as this is all about ongoing awareness: To inform the general populace of this country of such impending threat by the Islamic ideology that is not being taken seriously and is being whitewashed over by our very own political leaders who have taken oaths to uphold the Constitutional rights of American citizens. In the end, America will go by the wayside and will reap the consequences that happen when civilizations turn away from trusting in the True God of Salvation. While America falls away, we should be concerned enough to warn the non-believers of what is happening and point them to placing faith and trust in the One True Saviour Jesus Christ.
:buddies:

If you are so concerned about the constitutional rights of all Americans, where is your outrage of what the Obama administration is trying to do to the Catholic Church? I don't seem to recall seeing a post started by you on this matter but your doomsday banter about Islam taking over the world is well documented. You are damn near a Islam prepper--might be a TV show for you in your future!

foodcritic

If you are so concerned about the constitutional rights of all Americans, where is your outrage of what the Obama administration is trying to do to the Catholic Church? I don't seem to recall seeing a post started by you on this matter but your doomsday banter about Islam taking over the world is well documented. You are damn near a Islam prepper--might be a TV show for you in your future!

They are both disturbing

b23hqb

PREMO Member
This topic is news? Only for about the last 20 years or so.......for those who have been paying attention to the news, anyway.......

For those who don't care, have a nice eternity lost.....:buddies:

Starman3000m

On A Final Note Before My Roadtrip:

To answer this:

Article from November 06, 2008
54 Percent Of Catholics Voted For ObamaJean Torkelson / Rocky Mountain News

Is Barack Obama closing the so-called "God gap"? Pundits on Wednesday were calling the president-elect's national support from 54 percent of Catholics one of the more startling outcomes of the election. It's 2 percent higher than George Bush's Catholic support in 2004. Among Protestant evangelicals, about 25 percent went for Obama, compared to 21 percent for John Kerry in 2004. Obama's strong Catholic support comes despite a flurry of statements from Catholic bishops in the waning days of the campaign, which warned of Obama's loyalty to abortion rights. Evangelical Protestants also have been staunchly anti-abortion and support other social issues such as a federal amendment defining marriage as between a man and a woman, which Obama opposes.

Click Here For The Full Story......
Obama able to close gap with Catholics, evangelicals : Elections : The Rocky Mountain News

There were warnings then as there are warnings now.

Wondering how many Catholic forumites voted for Obama. :whistle:

Last edited:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
There's the BIG problem! Many of those who are associated with this denomination caused the obamination got into the WH.

And I just heard that the muslim brotherhood is taking over Egypt soon and yet people here want Obama again?!!! One day soon America...

onel0126

Bead mumbler
Starman3000m said:
To answer this:

Article from November 06, 2008

There were warnings then as there are warnings now.

You didn't answer my question.....

Zguy28

What do you mean by "what do you mean by this?"

If you ain't a born-again Christian, your only alternative is a lost eternity.

Thus saith the Bible - not me....
That's not what I was talking about. I was asking who you are referencing with "for those that don't care". Is that a general reference or specific to a person(s)?