It is time for Christians to take a stand.

wxtornado

The Other White Meat
We must be the light on the hill.

We must not ignore blatant sin nor condone it in any way including our money. Do not spend your money at places that openly endorse sinful practices.

Take the time to stand for Jesus.

I took the time to call JCPenny and email Target, corporate phone number was not on their web site, and express my unhappiness with their support of the homosexual agenda.

I told them that they have made an unwise business decision to chase 2% of the population and may lose the the sales to many of the 98% of the population.

I told them I will not be shopping at their local stores or online.

Take note folks: Microsoft, Apple, Google, and FaceBook are also supporters of gay rights (aka human rights!). Are you christians gonna cherry-pick this too, or are you gonna NOT be a hypocrite "take the time to stand for Jesus"? I think I know the answer already..........:howdy:

wxtornado

The Other White Meat
I told them that they have made an unwise business decision to chase 2% of the population and may lose the the sales to many of the 98% of the population.

I can guarantee you that they laughed at you if you really said this. Over 50% of the population support gay rights (aka human rights!), and it's the minority who support division and intolerance. Look it up.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I can guarantee you that they laughed at you if you really said this. Over 50% of the population support gay rights (aka human rights!), and it's the minority who support division and intolerance. Look it up.

Does me laughing at most of your posts affect you at all? Do you really care?

foodcritic

Human rights? Do liars, murderers, thieves etc all have human rights? Of course they do. I dont have to accept their behavior to grant them human rights.