It's Finally Here!!

mamatutu

mama to two
I don't even come close to your ignorance or level of stupidity .If you don't want anyone to talk about your dead cats then don't bring the subject of your dead cats on to the forums,unless it is a forum to talk about your ....dead cats .:lmao:

:killingme: Who is ignorant? I posted about my cats in the proper forum (Pets and Animals). You are the one that started making comments about my cats outside of that forum. So, what are you saying? As usual, you don't know what you are saying aka you don't make sense, and are just spewing vomit again. Carry on.

Last edited:

BigBlue

:killingme: Who is ignorant? I posted about my cats in the proper forum (Pets and Animals). You are the one that started making comments about my cats outside of that forum. So, what are you saying? As usual, you don't know what you are saying aka you don't make sense, and are just spewing vomit again. Carry on.

LOL , you are too easy .:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I don't even come close to your ignorance or level of stupidity

Yep. You have a long way to go before you even reach any level of stupid. For now, let's just say that you are lucky that breathing is a low-level brain function.

Time to bring this back to the top. I must say, I haven't even looked at SOMD forums since that glorious day last July. FYI, the grass is MUCH greener once you get away from all of the SMIBs!
Have great day! I'll check back in a while!:killingme

You're such an as.shole. :poorbaby:

You're embarrassing yourself. :coffee: