It's raining underage kittens ........

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
So 2 more little cuties found their way to me today. They are 2 to 3 weeks old? and Momma is MIA. One is definitely less hungry and weaker than the other, but I already have a vet appointment for them both for Monday morning, so hoping for the best for them. In the meantime I am feeding every 2 to 3 hours until they are more stable. Stay tuned for more information.

twinscametoday.jpg

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

So 2 more little cuties found their way to me today. They are 2 to 3 weeks old? and Momma is MIA. One is definitely less hungry and weaker than the other, but I already have a vet appointment for them both for Monday morning, so hoping for the best for them. In the meantime I am feeding every 2 to 3 hours until they are more stable. Stay tuned for more information.

View attachment 172224

What is your opinion on feeding a raw food diet to cats, and/or dogs? Is it good for them? Does it promote longevity and good health?

And stop with the posting of those darn cute critters. It's so mean to not be able to reach into the monitor's screen to pick them up and snuggle them. :blushing:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
For your consideration ...

What is your opinion on feeding a raw food diet to cats, and/or dogs? Is it good for them? Does it promote longevity and good health?

And stop with the posting of those darn cute critters. It's so mean to not be able to reach into the monitor's screen to pick them up and snuggle them. :blushing:
I have never tried raw so don't know. The kittens stick to you like velcro with their claws lol. I need to take updated pictures as they are already fatter by 3 ounces already.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Vet appt today went well and they just turned 3 weeks per the vet and ..... both boys. So we will need boy names. I wonder if we can raise money for them by having a naming contest? Anyone know?

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
They are getting bigger and learning how to walk/run. They are the kings of wobbling right now lol. The black girl kitten made the mess in the bathroom before the boys went in so they did not make that mess lol. Time to.clean it all up.

Attachments

• 20230824_110356.jpg
    20230824_110356.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 20230824_110338.jpg
    20230824_110338.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 49

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Boondock what? I must not know about that yet so that's why asking is important to give them current relevant names since my Mom suggested Tom & Jerry.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
A fantastic movie.

You still sitting on the tarmac?
I'm back on the island, safe, sound and relieved. Traffic from BWI was nasty even at 1900...gully washer rain in Bowie reduced traffic to 20 mph for 5 miles...then my Toyota decided it didn't want to run any more below a very fast idle and had to heel-toe the damned thing all the way home. Got passed in the double-yellow 30mph zone in downtown PP by some ******* in a Supra doing 45 mph.. I'm good.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
They are getting bigger and learning how to walk/run. They are the kings of wobbling right now lol. The black girl kitten made the mess in the bathroom before the boys went in so they did not make that mess lol. Time to.clean it all up.
I’m going with pickles and ice cream.

Louise

Love! Our feral cat, Lucky, loves that same scratching board. She showed up at our door about 4 years ago. I guess she knew who would take her in. She is a sweetie. Wish you luck in saving the animals. When we took Lucky to the vet, they said she was an Osci cat. Never heard of that before, and I have had pets all my life. I tried to post a pic of her but said too large. I am not techy. Thanks for all you do for the beloved creatures.

Last edited: