I've had it...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Actually, one of those guys was me..when you stammered out "cerveza mas fina, gratis!", I was like...well hell..I'm in!

Well hell!

Now I feel bad about calling the ICE Agents in before I paid

warneckutz

Hell with that...

I swung into Lowes parking lot, used my best spanglish to recruit two undocumented landscapers and let them do it.
:lol: That's not a bad idea... everyone wins... MAGA!

And you're in shape. Us marshmallows don't fare nearly as well.

Hell, not like I used to be or want to be... I've flirted with heat exhaustion/stroke a few times this summer already.

Bonehead

After swimming laps yesterday and taking a cold shower afterwards it still took a half hour and another shower before my sweat glands quieted down.

warneckutz

After swimming laps yesterday and taking a cold shower afterwards it still took a half hour and another shower before my sweat glands quieted down.

Damn :lol:

I had to take two showers after finishing up with the lawn. This humidity is insane... or am I just getting old and unable to deal with the mild heat?

Bonehead

You are not old but my personal ability to function in the heat has changed as I have gotten older for sure.

mitzi

Is it from getting older I wonder? I used to go out and cut my grass in heat like this. Would have to hose myself off several times but I did it. For the exercise and for the tan. Now I can't even make it across a parking lot without feeling like I'm going to fall out.

I repeat....

I've had it. Call me a pansy.

Figured I'd get the grass cut as it's supposed to be hotter tomorrow, then rain. Then I was going to work on my trailer a bit.

"was" being the key word here.

Just finished mowing. Had to hand mow a section, and I am just soaked. Trying to cool off inside. No way am I going back outside today to work.

Autumn can't get here soon enough for me.

glhs837

Power with Control
I repeat....

Figured I'd get the grass cut as it's supposed to be hotter tomorrow, then rain. Then I was going to work on my trailer a bit.

Just finished mowing. Had to hand mow a section, and I am just soaked. Trying to cool off inside. No way am I going back outside today to work.

Spent lunch running around on the motorcycle, delivering lunch to the wife and such....... pretty toasty. If only I didnt love my skin so much, it might be cooler riding, but there's only so much the mesh riding jacket can do.....although, the new bike could support that tail mounted A/C unit that was being pimped a few years back....

bike ac.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I repeat....

Pansy.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Spent lunch running around on the motorcycle, delivering lunch to the wife and such....... pretty toasty. If only I didnt love my skin so much, it might be cooler riding, but there's only so much the mesh riding jacket can do.....although, the new bike could support that tail mounted A/C unit that was being pimped a few years back....

View attachment 124324

:lmao:

What a nice day, finally! Been cooped up in the house too long. Going to hop on the Sling and head to Annapolis for lunch.

glhs837

Power with Control

View attachment 124324

What a nice day, finally! Been cooped up in the house too long. Going to hop on the Sling and head to Annapolis for lunch.

Was so nice I went to Target at lunch and picked up Teariffic on the way back. Awesome. All the fairweahter riders are out, not expecting to wave so much. :)

Hope you had a great ride. It was gorgeous today!
The ride was great. So nice to not sweat to death inside your helmet. The end destination was :pfffttt: Didn't think it would be as crowded as it was, couldn't find a parking spot anywhere. Finally found one on Main St. Pulled in, forgot how wide the Slingshot is and scrapped the hell out of my aluminum wheel. Then got out to feed the meter, but it was not one you could use a credit card in, you had to download an app to your phone and use that. I just couldn't be bothered to do that so I left. So much for lunch at the deli.

I had to actually work all day. ;-(

frankly1.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The ride was great. So nice to not sweat to death inside your helmet. The end destination was :pfffttt: Didn't think it would be as crowded as it was, couldn't find a parking spot anywhere. Finally found one on Main St. Pulled in, forgot how wide the Slingshot is and scrapped the hell out of my aluminum wheel. Then got out to feed the meter, but it was not one you could use a credit card in, you had to download an app to your phone and use that. I just couldn't be bothered to do that so I left. So much for lunch at the deli.

View attachment 124415

See?...SEE?...karma, dude..