J6 Terrorist who beat cop incapacitated with stolen baton gets 5 years

StmarysCity79

At approximately 4:27 p.m., an MPD Officer was positioned toward the opening of the Tunnel when a co-defendant charged at and knocked the officer to the ground. While the officer was lying supine on the ground attempting to defend themself, Sabol reached for the officer's baton, grabbed it, and ripped it out of the officer's hands. Court documents say that Sabol used such force in wresting the baton away from the officer's grasp that the officer's torso was lifted off the ground, and Sabol himself fell backward down the steps of the Lower West Terrace.

Sabol then climbed back up the steps, moved towards the Tunnel entrance, and assisted two rioters in dragging a law enforcement officer down the steps and into the mob, where the rioters beat the officer with a flagpole and a baton.

In the days following Jan. 6, 2021, Sabol deleted text messages and other communications from his cell phone. He also asked another individual to delete a "selfie video" that depicted Sabol immediately after he had been pepper sprayed and in which Sabol stated that he had "tried to rush the front gate, the front door." Sabol also destroyed his laptop computers in a microwave oven and dropped his cell phone into a body of water.

Sabol also booked a flight to Zurich, Switzerland, in an attempt to flee the United States. When he was unable to board the aircraft, he rented a car and drove toward Westchester, New York, where the FBI arrested him on Jan. 11, 2021.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 11.09.27 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-03-27 at 11.09.27 AM.png
    597.7 KB · Views: 52

StmarysCity79

ANTIFER!!!!!

In the 38 months since Jan. 6, 2021, more than 1,358 individuals have been charged in nearly all 50 states for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol, including more than 486 individuals charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement, a felony. The investigation remains ongoing.

Bare-ya-cuda

Ok what’s the point. Nothing new here people who commit these kind of assaults are arrested and sentenced everyday.

StmarysCity79

Ok what’s the point. Nothing new here people who commit these kind of assaults are arrested and sentenced everyday.

Yes exactly over 1400 have been arrested from J6 and idiots on here still claim they were paid actors.

Or Antifa.

No. They are MAGATS who did so at the request of Trump and the GOP

StmarysCity79

What request? Was this some MagaCypher delivered message only viewable by people on Truth Social when aligning their tinfoil hats in the direction of Trump Tower?

All of these lies to whip angry idiots up into a frenzy and tell them they have the power to stop a democratic election

"All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved.

Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal. Today I will lay out just some of the evidence proving that we won this election and we won it by a landslide. This was not a close election.

Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We're supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution.

Clem72

All of these lies to whip angry idiots up into a frenzy and tell them they have the power to stop a democratic election

"All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved.

Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal. Today I will lay out just some of the evidence proving that we won this election and we won it by a landslide. This was not a close election.

Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. All he has to do, all this is, this is from the number one, or certainly one of the top, Constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We're supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our Constitution, and protect our constitution.
So to be clear, calling on people to put pressure on Mike Pence to do something that is apparently constitutionally supported is what caused J6?

Because if I heard that speech I would think the expectation would be for people to blast social media, maybe even hold some picket signs, trying to get Pence's attention and turn his opinion towards whatever action Trump was asking for.

I don't see how this equates to "immediately charge the capital building" and overthrow the process by force. I'm pretty sure that doesn't involve Pence at all and likely wasn't what the constitutional lawyers were suggesting was a valid approach.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I don't see how this equates to "immediately charge the capital building" and overthrow the process by force.
You'll never get the job of feeding SMC79 propaganda to regurgitate if yr gonna make comments like that one.

Bare-ya-cuda

So to be clear, calling on people to put pressure on Mike Pence to do something that is apparently constitutionally supported is what caused J6?

Because if I heard that speech I would think the expectation would be for people to blast social media, maybe even hold some picket signs, trying to get Pence's attention and turn his opinion towards whatever action Trump was asking for.

I don't see how this equates to "immediately charge the capital building" and overthrow the process by force. I'm pretty sure that doesn't involve Pence at all and likely wasn't what the constitutional lawyers were suggesting was a valid approach.
It like asking your buddy to run down to sheets to pick up a pack of smokes or something. He ends up robbing the place and they blame it on you cuz you asked him to run down to the store. Does that sum it up?

PJay

BREAKING: Supreme Court Case Has Jan.6 Defendant Released Kevin Seefried, who was sentenced to three years in prison on a felony conviction of obstruction of an official proceeding, as well as twelve months and six months for misdemeanor charges, was ordered released by Judge Trevor McFadden while awaiting the Supreme Court's decision challenging the obstruction charge. This could have far-reaching implications as many defendants were jailed on obstruction charges by the Department of Justice.

StmarysCity79

The counting of the electors was happening concurrently with Trumps speech.

You think while counting the electors Pence was going to stop and read his tweets?

Pence is involved because Trump tried to submit a group of fake electors to him so that he would delay certifying the election and Trump could use the riot and chaos to remain in power.

A top aide to Sen. Ron Johnson attempted to arrange a handoff of false, pro-Trump electors from the senator to Mike Pence just minutes before the then-vice president began to count electoral votes on Jan. 6, 2021.

The aide, Sean Riley, told Pence’s legislative director Chris Hodgson that Johnson wanted to hand Pence lists of the fake electors from Michigan and Wisconsin for Pence to introduce during the counting of electoral votes that certified Joe Biden’s win. The attempt was revealed in text messages obtained by the Jan. 6 select committee during its fourth public hearing on Tuesday.

Two days before the January 6 insurrection, the Trump campaign’s plan to use fake electors to block President-elect Joe Biden from taking office faced a potentially crippling hiccup: The fake elector certificates from two critical battleground states were stuck in the mail.

So, Trump campaign operatives scrambled to fly copies of the phony certificates from Michigan and Wisconsin to the nation’s capital, relying on a haphazard chain of couriers, as well as help from two Republicans in Congress, to try to get the documents to then-Vice President Mike Pence while he presided over the Electoral College certification.

The operatives even considered chartering a jet to ensure the files reached Washington, DC, in time for the January 6, 2021, proceeding, according to emails and recordings obtained by CNN.

StmarysCity79

luvmygdaughters

ANTIFER!!!!!

In the 38 months since Jan. 6, 2021, more than 1,358 individuals have been charged in nearly all 50 states for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol, including more than 486 individuals charged with assaulting or impeding law enforcement, a felony. The investigation remains ongoing.
:yawn: