January 6 Committee Democrats Say They Fear Trump Will Put Them in Jail

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Report: January 6 Committee Democrats Say They Fear Trump Will Put Them in Jail :roflmao:

House Democrats who led an investigation into former President Donald Trump’s role in the January 6 Capitol riot say they are worried about their safety and being arrested if the former president wins reelection.

They fretted to CBS News in a recent piece about a March 18 Trump post on Truth Social that said former Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) “should go to Jail along with the rest of the Unselect Committee!”

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), who has consistently fundraised off all Democrat investigations and impeachments of Trump, told the network, “My wife and I have had conversations about what life would look like if the worst happened… . You can’t avoid the conversations about ‘What if?’ And I have to think about my own personal safety.”

A Trump spokeswoman told CBS News in a statement that their “entire narrative is a lie”:

Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Liz Cheney, and the Corrupt Democrats on the sham January 6th Committee have lied to the American public for years, denied key witnesses from testifying to the truth, and covered up evidence that proved President Trump, nor any of his supporters, ever engaged in an alleged ‘insurrection.’ Their entire narrative is a lie and Americas know that Joe Biden is the true threat to democracy.

They're right in at least one point... They should go to jail.

Unfortunately Trump doesn't have that authority and they damn well know it so this is all a :cds:

I am impressed with how dedicated and disciplined they are to keep up this melodrama. :lmao:

SamSpade

More projection. It's weird, how they think. A conservative might wistfully muse, things were so much better when we prayed in schools - and they're are "they're going to pass laws to FORCE US all to pray".

No - THAT's the way YOU do things. You want something to happen, you make laws and policies and COMPEL people to wear masks or take vaccines or shutter their business and so on. We saw that during the pandemic, and it's how YOU think.

Well there's lots of things I think would make things better - I wish we would all read books, more. I wish we all walked, talked to our neighbors, kids had more exercise, ride bikes and stay off the video games and phones and computers. I will never be for making LAWS to compel people, because there's one thing more important than the "common good", and that's freedom.