Jaspers Closing.............

jsouthan

If you are looking for a good restaurant and are in Northern Calvert, try TurnAbout Cafe in Owings. It is located in the small shopping center on the southbound side of Rt. 4 at Chaneyville Rd. I LOVE the salmon with rosemary butter sauce!

Hank

my war
Never too fond of Boomerangs. I have had better BBQ at other places (sorry MD, you are not a good BBQ state, if there are good BBQ joints in MD, then I have yet to see one). I thought their service was lacking too majority of the time I went there.

I checked out their Facebook and website and if they have updated their menu, it does not show, as it is the same menu I remember from about 5 years ago.

Go to Lefty's BBQ in Waldorf! Everything on the menu is incredible!

Lefty's Barbecue Unlimited, Inc.

Wenchy

Hot Flash
What does everyone think of Adam's Ribs?

The one that used to be Rosko's Grill in Salisbury is awesome. The one in Prince Frederick is not convenient for a night out. I understand the menus are slightly different with each location. If ever in Salisbury I dare you to try the stuffed jalapenos (stuffed with cheese and chicken) They are evil.

Go to Lefty's BBQ in Waldorf! Everything on the menu is incredible!

Lefty's Barbecue Unlimited, Inc.

The side dishes are enough to make me want to take a road trip.

I like Smokey Joe's for my NC BBQ hankerings.

I would make the trip to PF for Jerry's. I would not make it for the PF Adams.

If you know Brian tell him I said :howdy:

Hank

my war
The one that used to be Rosko's Grill in Salisbury is awesome. The one in Prince Frederick is not convenient for a night out. I understand the menus are slightly different with each location. If ever in Salisbury I dare you to try the stuffed jalapenos (stuffed with cheese and chicken) They are evil.

The side dishes are enough to make me want to take a road trip.

I like Smokey Joe's for my NC BBQ hankerings.

I would make the trip to PF for Jerry's. I would not make it for the PF Adams.

If you know Brian tell him I said :howdy:

I thought the other Adam's was in Annapolis

Wenchy

Hot Flash
I thought the other Adam's was in Annapolis

The original was in Annapolis/Edgewater. There are others. I want to say the one in Salisbury was started in the early 90's. Before it was Adam's we gave our patio door to Rosko and he used it for his front window. Good times/memories. He kept the "Japs" on the menu for me.

I went to college with the boys who started it. My only claim to fame. :bawl:

PF is just inconvenient and there are no Japs on the menu. The chili is great and I may HAVE to stop my next trip up just to get a carry out.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I went there for the first time last night and it was great. I hope they find another place soon. I plan to stop in there next Friday again. Definitely an older crowd :yay: mostly married though :frown: