Jeeezz...

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
They locked down my network at work so I couldn't access this site on the particular laptop I mostly work on. This is my corporate laptop and can get on here.

Getting ready for a trip to VA for training next month. Back in Charleston again since about March

SERIOUS drama at the farm that caused me to rethink managing that place.

Horse dropping dead of mysterious causes..owner of said horse not wanting to cough up money to find out why.

Self quarantine for a month and bleaching the barn from top to bottom. Owner of said horse not helping us at all but being a cow. I get she was sad but she could have helped us bleach the barn. I think I was high on bleach for a week.

frequentflier

happy to be living
They locked down my network at work so I couldn't access this site on the particular laptop I mostly work on. This is my corporate laptop and can get on here.

Getting ready for a trip to VA for training next month. Back in Charleston again since about March

SERIOUS drama at the farm that caused me to rethink managing that place.

Horse dropping dead of mysterious causes..owner of said horse not wanting to cough up money to find out why.

Self quarantine for a month and bleaching the barn from top to bottom. Owner of said horse not helping us at all but being a cow. I get she was sad but she could have helped us bleach the barn. I think I was high on bleach for a week.

Hi HeavyChevy! In one of the animal FB groups I recently saw a lot of discussion about "EPM" in horses; with a connection to possums and raccoons. www.largeanimal.vethospitals.ufl.edu

Last edited: