Jeep

Ponytail

K_Jo said:
Fer real? I'm still in trouble for not going on the stupid Jeep tour. Tell me why it pissed you off. :popcorn:

And don't say it's because it wasn't a Cabo Jeep tour! :lalala:

First of all, calling it jeeping while riding in stock Geo Trackers is false advertising. Secondly, they advertised it as a tour through the "jungles of mexico" to see the mexican jungle wildlife. Now, I know that there isn't much wildlife there, besides lizards, buzzards, donkeys... so I wasn't expecting much anyway.

BUT, the only daggum wildlife we saw was a man in an apesuit. And there was no jungle. We saw more streets and rundown homes with lots of backyard overgrowth than anything. Got to ride through a few mud puddles too. :bigwhoop:

Ever sit in the back of a Geo Tracker? Yep...4 per "jeep". The back seat is a vinyl covered piece of plywood. It friggin hurts.

At the end of the "adventure" they took us to a private island. That was cool, but not nearly cool enough to make up for the jeep part.

The only good part about the jeep tour was that I got to drive back from the island in the jeep, and the two girls that drove out there, had to sit in the back this time, and I made DAMN sure that they felt EVERY single bump I could find and I made damn sure to hit ithem all as hard as I possibly could. I made several requests while sitting in the back seat for them to take it easy and made it known that i was in pain, as was my g/f and they didn't listen. They though it was funny. Well, I though it was funny when they got out of the jeep at the end and refused to get their photo taken with my g/f and I in a group photo. They walked away looking at the red marks on each others backs and holding and rubbing their upper azz area. I even got flipped the bird. :lol: That was a proud moment. :biggrin:

Trust me, you missed NOTHING.

Last edited:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
That was a proud moment. :biggrin:
:clap: :lmao:

A Jeep tour passed us on their way to the jungle and they all looked like CJ-7s. Didn't see a single Geo. I guess they've either upgraded or down-graded, depending on when you were there. :lol:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
K_Jo said:
:clap: :lmao:

A Jeep tour passed us on their way to the jungle and they all looked like CJ-7s. Didn't see a single Geo. I guess they've either upgraded or down-graded, depending on when you were there. :lol:
You're a girl, ya sure you know the difference??