Jeff Dunham

J

jaybeeztoo

Interesting...hopefully I'll see for myself in February!:yahoo:

Me too!! I managed to get on the DVD this go around, perhaps I can get backstage passes next time. I'd faint, I'm sure :lmao:

Haley

Working for a living...
So...did anyone get a chance to go see him when he was here on Friday? I never got a chance to get my tickets so I missed seeing him, I was just wondering how the show was???

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
Totally love him. My 11 year old thinks he is the funniest guy ever. He has an Achmed shirt that says" I'll keel you!!!!"

Haley

Working for a living...
Totally love him. My 11 year old thinks he is the funniest guy ever. He has an Achmed shirt that says" I'll keel you!!!!"

That's HILARIOUS!!! Does it come in adult sizes too? I know quite a few "big kids" who would LOVE that! Yeah, he's pretty awesome!!!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
So...did anyone get a chance to go see him when he was here on Friday? I never got a chance to get my tickets so I missed seeing him, I was just wondering how the show was???
My parents and younger brother went, they said it was a very good show. :yay:

He has an Achmed shirt that says" I'll keel you!!!!"
They bought that shirt for my 5 year old. :doh: He ended up watching the Comedy Central special with my brother when he was visiting with them, and Achmed was his favorite. :jameo: