Jeff the Scanner Guy...

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
BernieP said:
Read the end of the thread first and it sounds like she is making some progress. If this is (was) the accident I read about on the baynet her aunt is very fortunate indeed. My thoughts and prayers for a recovery and that the family may be comforted.

As for the "hate" karma. (I'm sure this will earn me some red as well). It seems there are a number of posters who feel the need to spew venom via this annoymous method. I think they believe they are being "cute". Most often these little insights into their intellect are bizare (to say the least). If the admin wishes, they can enable a feature that lets you see who gave you the karma. If that feature were enabled, I think there would be far fewer of these messages.

Hey BernieP. :howdy: Long time no hear. :huggy: :flowers:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
sockgirl77 said:
Just ignore the negativity. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being a friend to her and helping her with the kids. I wish to hell that I could be the one with her. But, I can't. My family is going through hell and they need all the emotional support they can get. :huggy:

Well said Socki, and I like the way Bre put her words of inspiration too. :flowers: