Jennifer @Red Robin

I recommend we all follow the advice of the professionals that say petting critters helps relieve stress and lowers our blood pressure ..... if Jennifer had pets at home, she probably wouldn't have been looking for a man so hard (tehe) ......

View attachment 104958 View attachment 104959 View attachment 104960

please consider fostering or adopting a wonderful kitty. These 3 are all 1 year old.
You should tape kitty pictures and your phone number to sugar packets and leave them on tables.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
If I wasn't allergic, I would want the one on the right. :ohwell:

Her name is Ginger, her brother's name is Gilligan (middle) and the 1st one is Mary Kate (Ashley was adopted already). Ginger is one that may swat if you try to hurt her, so I'd not recommend her with small children that may pull her tail, most other kitties would just run away. Mary Kate would be perfect with small children, she is pretty tolerant of everything, including being held.

Her name is Ginger, her brother's name is Gilligan (middle) and the 1st one is Mary Kate (Ashley was adopted already). Ginger is one that may swat if you try to hurt her, so I'd not recommend her with small children that may pull her tail, most other kitties would just run away. Mary Kate would be perfect with small children, she is pretty tolerant of everything, including being held.

But is she hypoallergenic? :eyebrow: Or can she be shaved to look like a sphynx? :jet:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
You should tape kitty pictures and your phone number to sugar packets and leave them on tables.

Wait, are you telling Arkie to give out sugar packets with her phone number and a picture of her :gossip:!!!??? :shocked:

That's being either overly aggressive or extremely desperate! :lol:

post-38714-Grumpy-Cat-99-Little-Bugs-in-t-oiLk.jpg

I don't know why but this tickled the HELL out of me. :roflmao:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I wonder if Jen will get some this year or go lesbian.

even if she does, sugar packets to chicks can work also I'm sure ...... anyone interested in adopting a cute puppy, or big black kitty, or a smaller doggie, or a smaller gray kitty?

2015-01-05 11.27.47.jpg Onyx.jpg 20141023_135120.jpg 2014-01-18_16-47-07_250-1.jpg

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
I wonder if Jen will get some this year or go lesbian.

Ahh Jennifer. How we wonder about you and what happened to you. Did you ever find your sugar-packet man?

Ya know, this thread is so old that she may have gone bi, les and back to straight since it all started. :shrug:

In fact a friend and I were at Red Robin a couple weeks back and I mentioned this thread. We started looking at all the women in the place and tried to guess if any of them could be the infamous Jennifer. Maybe next time I'll go table to table and pass out a survey (written on a sugar packet of course). :lol:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
............and some onion rings!

We are having a Charity Yard Sale on Saturday to raise money for the rescue critters:

13300 Baden Westwood Road, Brandywine, MD 20613 from 9am-1pm (Near the Baden Firehouse)

The sale is being hosted by Tripple Springs Farm where you can buy organic produce, fresh baked Chocolate Chip cookies, fresh flowers, and farm fresh eggs.

We will have many new and used items for sale including aquariums, picture frames, a large silver mirrored disco ball, ornamental indoor trees, statuary, clothes for adults, NEW designer shoes for men size 8.5 and 9.0, women's shoes, and so much more! Stop by to support our work to make the lives of our local critters BETTER :smile:.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Did Jennifer move to Ohio?

Did Jennifer @ Red Robin move to Ohio and recently get married?

Jessica Morris, a server at an unidentified restaurant in Centerville, Ohio, has some strong words for a customer who left her a nasty note in lieu of a tip. The customer, identified only as Jenny, apparently came into the restaurant with her new husband and two guests. When it was time to pay, the customers skipped the tip and instead left a note that accused Morris of trying to steal her husband, writing, “he’s my husband, find your own. Good luck :)” on the receipt.

https://www.yahoo.com/food/fed-up-server-explains-on-facebook-why-a-customer-173755694.html

The article made me think of this thread immediately.

And you probably thought this thread died a long time ago...
:deadhorse