Judge orders White House to restore Acosta's press pass

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Speak only when spoken to, speak out of turn, get tossed for being disruptive

Police have arrested people on less of a disturbance

Grumpy

Someone needs to recreate the Soup Nazi scene from Seinfeld with Trump behind the counter..No soup for you!! Come back one year!! Next!!

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
You realize what you are all advocating is a dictatorship much like the relationship Putin has with the press and his people.

What a bunch of tools. Why do you think Trump is such a snowflake he shouldn't have to answer questions ?

HMMMM

Because most of the press questions are about a subject that was just covered, for 1.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Because most of the press questions are about a subject that was just covered, for 1.

And..Sappy was primed by his handlers to gloss over the very simple fact that Acosta was not asking a question at all..he was openly debating and arguing with Trump over the "definition and nature" of the caravan.

Invaders they are indeed....the whiny protestations of Acosta and his left-wing minions notwithstanding.

SamSpade

I saw a comparison to Donaldson and Reagan in the 80s ..... while Donaldson was annoying he was certainly not Acosta level of disruptive

I *liked* Sam. I've mentioned before that I once got through to him on his now defunct radio show.
He was annoying but his comment to me and to others is that you can have bias so long as you are *fair*.

Tim Russert was *fair*. Also a die-hard liberal. You'd never know it from his appearances on "Meet the Press".

Chris Wallace is left of center - and a lifelong registered Democrat, although he admits, it's pretty much the only way to get around in DC politics.
Shepard Smith is a mainstay of FOX News - but don't get on his nerves on some hot-button issues. While he's never been a fan of Trump,
he mostly keeps his progressive opinions to himself.

Acosta would be more at home on SNL. His "questions" often aren't questions at all, but word games that would surpass those of the Pharisees.

I don't recall this sort of treatment given to ANY preceding President, especially not Obama, whom they couldn't STOP from
fawning over. Reporters would get all starry eyed and flustered, and he'd smirk and say something like "it's okay, I get that a lot".

PsyOps

Pixelated
You realize what you are all advocating is a dictatorship much like the relationship Putin has with the press and his people.

What a bunch of tools. Why do you think Trump is such a snowflake he shouldn't have to answer questions ?

HMMMM

I think you don't know what a dictatorship looks like. Let's start with this - If Trump were a dictator, most of his detractors would be dead.

Last edited: