Judge rules Peace Cross has to go.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
The state needs to give it back to the American Legion......problem solved

Then those who are “stigmatized” by it like Sappy can take another route.

Hijinx

The state needs to give it back to the American Legion......problem solved

Then those who are “stigmatized” by it like Sappy can take another route.

If the State were to give it back these haters would swear they did it to monetarily subsidize Christianity.
It's a no win situation now unless it goes to a higher court. One with common decency and good sense.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I said if muslims erected a giant star and cross to honor the dead. I didn't say only honor the muslim dead

It is funny that you are mincing words, since you made a huge typo to begin with. Here are the synonyms for 'mincing words'. http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/mincing+words

Anyway, one cannot have a discussion with you. Meaning, it doesn't matter what others say, you attack them all; instead of discussing. I post my opinion, period. I am not going to get caught up in your exhausting overload of posts on this forum. I do want to tell you that you are wasting your time. You are not going to change anyone's opinion in the way you go about it. Just my opinion.

BOP

Only in your tiny mind is it a false equivalence.

We are a nation founded on religious freedom. That means all religions.

If you can honestly say that you would feel the same fine.

If you can't you need to realize you are biased toward one religion over another.

No we're not. We are a nation founded on individual freedom, which is something no other nation on the planet and in the history of the entire f*cking world is founded on.