June 1 is Stand With Target Day!

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
target.jpg

Roman

Never did like Target, nor gayness. It's a mental illness, and should be treated as such. I will not support this, just like I wouldn't support pedophiles.

Hijinx

Never did like Target, nor gayness. It's a mental illness, and should be treated as such. I will not support this, just like I wouldn't support pedophiles.

I think I will go to Chick Filet that day and have a chicken sandwich as a counter protest.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Interesting that they are comparing boycotters to bullies. I guess it all depends on which side of the fence you are on. If you don't stand with us then you are against us mentality?

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Are you going to support pedophiles when the same "proof" is provided??

Wouldn't this theory be better tested if identical twins were mixed?? One gay, One Hetero, and see if there was a difference in their DNA?? They never say this genetic anomaly ISN'T found in Hetero males.. or if it's present in Twins that one is gay, one is hetero.

But again, it worked so well for the homosexual community, soon Transgenders, then pedophiles will make the same claim, and in truth, if you accept is as proof for one, won't you have to accept is proof for all of them?