June 1 is Stand With Target Day!

sockgirl77

I've yet to see a shortage of customers in Target, by the way. It has been packed every time that I've been in there these past few weeks, as have their bathrooms. :shrug:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It has been packed every time that I've been in there these past few weeks, as have their bathrooms. :shrug:

I never used to go to Target.

But now I go hang out in the women's bathroom all the time.

May be why it's so crowded.

:razz:

Chris0nllyn

Are you going to support pedophiles when the same "proof" is provided??

Wouldn't this theory be better tested if identical twins were mixed?? One gay, One Hetero, and see if there was a difference in their DNA?? They never say this genetic anomaly ISN'T found in Hetero males.. or if it's present in Twins that one is gay, one is hetero.

But again, it worked so well for the homosexual community, soon Transgenders, then pedophiles will make the same claim, and in truth, if you accept is as proof for one, won't you have to accept is proof for all of them?

Not sure about the DNA thing, but many mammals in the animal world are bisexual.

It's certainly not a "mental illness"

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
A good time would have been years ago. In 2009 price was around $25 a share, or the 90's when it was hovering around $6.

Today started at $68.78.

So far, it's dropped $0.23 to $68.52.

It fell off a cliff a few weeks back, though.

BlueSunday

Chris0nllyn

It fell off a cliff a few weeks back, though.

From About April 19 to May 19 prices fell $17.

It dropped about this low back in Jan. and Feb. also.

But that's stocks for you. Relative to where they were 5 years ago, they still aren't doing bad.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
From About April 19 to May 19 prices fell $17.

It dropped about this low back in Jan. and Feb. also.

But that's stocks for you. Relative to where they were 5 years ago, they still aren't doing bad.

Actually, it looks like the "bump" between Feb and May is the anomaly...get rid of that the slow downward trend is fairly longstanding.