June Team Penning Clinic

chicamuxen

A good friend has organized a Team Penning Clinic for beginners on June 28th, Sunday, at the Double Rock Farm in Rocky Ridge, MD
Double Rock Farm Inc. HOME PAGE. This clinic will be for all of us who have always wanted to try team penning but didn't know how to get started. Beginners or novices welcome. Cost will be $70 per person. A $20 deposit is needed with your registration and will be refunded if you cancel before June 18th or the clinic is cancelled.

I'm going with my Arabian. I got a chance once to play with some steers and it is a hoot! If you are interested please send me an email and I'll forward the registration form to you.

Bonnie Snodgrass

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
A bunch of us really wanted to do this, but it's set up day for HSS :frown: maybe next time!!

I'd like to speak to your friend about doing a demo next year for HSS or maybe teaching a class...

chicamuxen

I'm sure there would be lot's of people in SoMD that would like to try team penning. My riding buddy Joyce just organized the clinic for the riding club she belongs to. The owners of the Double Rock Farm are the pros and can be contacted at:
Double Rock Farm, Inc.
15405 Motters Station Rd.
Rocky Ridge, Md. 21778

(301) 447-3550 cell (301) 606-6810

This is just a short distance from Thurmont, around a 2 hr drive from down here. wish there was someplace more local that offered the team penning and ranch sorting competitions and clinics. It's a hoot!

Bonnie