Just got engaged!

Gwydion

Hey all!

I asked my girlfriend of four years to marry me last night while up in Baltimore! She said yes (or I wouldn't be writing this!!)!

We started dating my first semester down at St. Mary's College of MD.

I'll put a picture of us up once I get them uploaded!

Wedding is going to be planned for NEXT fall (i.e. 2008) up at her church on the outskirts of Baltimore!

SLIM

Congratulations and Good Luck! :dude:
It's only hell if you choose it to be.

Last edited:

sockgirl77

smoothmarine187 said:
Congratulations! .....and welcome to hell!
:smack: You've got it easy. You go out alot by yourself. Oh and you get to go on vacations without the wife. What is there to complain about? :rolleyes:

P.S. Congrats on the engagement.

bcp

In My Opinion
On a serious note. (yes from me)

What does her mother look like? shes gonna look just like her one day, so imagine yourself waking up and seeing her mother naked in the bed next to you.

I found this out too late, and now I spend many hours every day crying. the other hours are spent holding ice on my head after I get panned for pointing out that she looks like her mother,, mustache and all.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
bcp said:
What does her mother look like? shes gonna look just like her one day, so imagine yourself waking up and seeing her mother naked in the bed next to you.

I found this out too late, .
No MILF for you?

bcp

In My Opinion
Little true story to share with you as you ponder your new :killingme life.

recently I had back surgery. When I woke up in the recovery room, the first person I saw was my wife, now, remember that as you are waking up, the first problem is that things are a little fuzzy, the next problem is that you will say what comes to mind without thinking about the retaliation of the one you are speaking to.

so there I am, fuzzy, and there she is... her.

so I evidently point out that she is growing a mustache.
the next thing I remember is that Im wearing a bedpan like some sort of jewish head gear, and the nurses are dragging this little puerto rican women out of the recovery room. there are three nurses pulling her as she is speaking in tounges. I later learned that she was actually speaking pissed off black women speak,, and shes not even black.

be careful of what you say from here until death.

smoothmarine187

sockgirl77 said:
:smack: You've got it easy. You go out alot by yourself. Oh and you get to go on vacations without the wife. What is there to complain about? :rolleyes:

P.S. Congrats on the engagement.

I was just kiddng :smack: I have it pretty good...... :huggy:

Toxick

Splat
Gwydion said:
I asked my girlfriend of four years to marry me last night while up in Baltimore! She said yes (or I wouldn't be writing this!!)!

Congratulations and condolences!!!