Just passing it along if you can help....

Booboo3604

| GiveForward.org - Fundraising Made Simple

Team Sinsel is raising money to cover the funeral expenses for Nick Sinsel! No one is ever prepared for death, but it is especially tragic when a young man who is loved by so many passes away. The financial burden on top of the grief is overwhelming and we are hoping to be able to take that away from the family!

Nick Sinsel, a 17 year old beloved son, brother, nephew, cousin and friend was in a horrific dirtbike accident on Sunday August 29, 2010 and passed away on Thursday September 2, 2010. No one is supposed to bury their child and we are hoping to take one burden, the financial burden, from them by raising as much money as possible to pay for the funeral. Every dollar helps, so please don't think you can't make a difference!!

n0n1m0us3

why so serious
| GiveForward.org - Fundraising Made Simple

Team Sinsel is raising money to cover the funeral expenses for Nick Sinsel! No one is ever prepared for death, but it is especially tragic when a young man who is loved by so many passes away. The financial burden on top of the grief is overwhelming and we are hoping to be able to take that away from the family!

Nick Sinsel, a 17 year old beloved son, brother, nephew, cousin and friend was in a horrific dirtbike accident on Sunday August 29, 2010 and passed away on Thursday September 2, 2010. No one is supposed to bury their child and we are hoping to take one burden, the financial burden, from them by raising as much money as possible to pay for the funeral. Every dollar helps, so please don't think you can't make a difference!!

How awful. My condolences to his family and loved ones. Thanks for the link.

got2party

Just found out about this today. I cannot imagine what that family is going through and hope I never do. Thanks for posting the link.