Just want to make sure I'm understanding this correctly

This_person

Like I said you only care if its a brown person. No similarity whatsoever my foot

These people are the definition of anchor babies. Coming to this country to give birth just so ther child can claim citizenship and the myriad of benefits it provides

Legally, or illegally coming to this country? Are these Russians staying here (all hundreds of them)?

We agree citizenship-tourism is wrong, but it is legal. Is coming here illegally legal?

Restitution

I only have one question for Sap-my-nuts.....

Have you signed up as a fostering facility for all of these "Dreamer" babies that you don't think should have to leave?

If you cannot, or will not answer YES to that question then..... you need to shut your stiff shaft sucker! :yay:

All you libprog P.O.S. losers like to cry and whine but when it comes down to it.... you all a bunch of sniveling idiot cowards!!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
that would have granted legal status to certain undocumented immigrants who were brought to the United States as children and went to school here. Although several versions of the bill have been introduced in Congress since 2001, it has never passed. In the last few years the term “DREAMer” has been used to describe young undocumented immigrants who were brought to the United States as children, who have lived and gone to school here, and who in many cases identify as American.

:yay:

thanks for the reminder ....
I though this was about Anchor Babies ....

Dream'ers send them HOME

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
No. In fact it isn't but it shows your poor understanding of simple concepts.

Well someone doesn't know what they're talking about, but it's you. If they've never been there they wouldn't be dreamers, they'd be residents.

Sapidus

I only have one question for Sap-my-nuts.....

Have you signed up as a fostering facility for all of these "Dreamer" babies that you don't think should have to leave?

If you cannot, or will not answer YES to that question then..... you need to shut your stiff shaft sucker! :yay:

All you libprog P.O.S. losers like to cry and whine but when it comes down to it.... you all a bunch of sniveling idiot cowards!!

Did you signup to adopt all the fetus's you cry about being aborted?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Kennedy (Fox Business Network) nailed it.

"President Obama sadly and irresponsibly toyed with 800,000 lives when he used his magic scepter to sign the DACA executive order. He assumed the bell would keep ringing under the legacy-preserving Clinton presidency, and his selfish political gain compromised his foresight and compassion hurting those he claimed he was trying to help. That's leftism in a nutshell... Obama knew if the chickens came home to roost he'd be far from the henhouse. He got what he needed with his momentary heroics, and now that he'll never run for office again he doesn't care about the 800,000 potential voters upon whose lives he ruined." — Kennedy