Karma?

Beta84

They're out to get us
You wore your legs off walking to and fro' school for all those years.

It's no wonder you're so short. :huggy:
:killingme

Yes. I wonder why that is. It seems that when we were kids there was less to worry about.

I think the only reason my mother didn't let me walk to school is because she used to read those true crime magazines and they made her paranoid.

Funny, too...she hid them from me. I wasn't allowed to see them.
I really don't know if it's true or not, but I've heard a theory that times haven't changed much, it's just that when anything happens these days, it's more publicized. The media coverage is very different than what it once was, so we may not have been aware of certain things. Now that we've got the TV news coverage (especially with the kind of focus they take now) and the internet helping news along, we know more than we used to.

CrashTest

Damn - even my cheap-ass garage door at home won't close if there's something under it, otherwise my cat would have been dead long ago. At this paramedic station you would think...

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Damn - even my cheap-ass garage door at home won't close if there's something under it, otherwise my cat would have been dead long ago. At this paramedic station you would think...

there should have been a safety feature where there is a beam of ligh that if it's broken, say by her trying to crawl under the door, it should have stopped going down and went back up, even my garage door here has that

bcp

In My Opinion
there should have been a safety feature where there is a beam of ligh that if it's broken, say by her trying to crawl under the door, it should have stopped going down and went back up, even my garage door here has that
yes there should have been, and since there wasnt one in place,,

well you just know that this will be payday for someone. not the flat lady, but for someone that is realated and is still functionally inflated