Kerwins tree service

Pete

Repete
Top notch outfit.called them on Tuesday, he called me back within an hour, not a common thing here in Southern Maryland. He set a time to meet and give me a cost, he showed up right on time, not a common thing with contractors in Southern Maryland. The estimate for what I needed was so reasonable I added a couple more tree removals.

Said he would be here saturday depending on the rain, called yesterday morning and asked if it would be okay to start today instead. Showed up with the crew and equipment, set up and started working. Took down a 70 foot gum tree about 20 feet from the house, I added another tree to the list because with the gum gone it looked funky. Moved to the big trees, about a 90 foot tulip poplar and a 90 foot gum 12 feet from the garage and 6 feet from my well. Started and because of the height and the wind he traded the 80 foot bucket truck for a 100 foot bucket truck. impressive work carefully taking down the massive trees in a tight area. Moved around back and took down a dead tree and another big gum between the deck, hot tub shed and house. Bill Kerwin, who is on the job too, not just an owner who drops people off and shows up to collect, scoped out another huge tree that had a hollow base, told me it was more of a concern than the other ones and he gave me a good deal on taking it down too.

All told I had 8 big problem trees taken out, limbs chipped, stumps ground off, debris cleaned up and wood hauled away for a good price. I am already planning for the next trees to come down. I hope he will let me try out his backhoe with the grapple bucket next time.

If you have a tree you are worried about in a tight spot, call Kerwins.

BOP

:yeahthat:

Megadittos on all of the above, except for one thing: I didn't find him all that reasonable where his pricing was concerned.

Still, just the fact that he was able to do what so few in Southern Maryland are capable of doing, which is call a prospective customer (despite the fact that every other person here has a phone stuck to their ear at any given time), I can't grumble too much.

Everything else applies, though. Responsive, fast, careful, and thorough. No complaints about the customer service or the work.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I have 3-4 I want removed. I've never seen a bad review here. Guess I'll be calling Kerwin.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Top notch outfit.called them on Tuesday, he called me back within an hour, not a common thing here in Southern Maryland. He set a time to meet and give me a cost, he showed up right on time, not a common thing with contractors in Southern Maryland. The estimate for what I needed was so reasonable I added a couple more tree removals.

Said he would be here saturday depending on the rain, called yesterday morning and asked if it would be okay to start today instead. Showed up with the crew and equipment, set up and started working. Took down a 70 foot gum tree about 20 feet from the house, I added another tree to the list because with the gum gone it looked funky. Moved to the big trees, about a 90 foot tulip poplar and a 90 foot gum 12 feet from the garage and 6 feet from my well. Started and because of the height and the wind he traded the 80 foot bucket truck for a 100 foot bucket truck. impressive work carefully taking down the massive trees in a tight area. Moved around back and took down a dead tree and another big gum between the deck, hot tub shed and house. Bill Kerwin, who is on the job too, not just an owner who drops people off and shows up to collect, scoped out another huge tree that had a hollow base, told me it was more of a concern than the other ones and he gave me a good deal on taking it down too.

All told I had 8 big problem trees taken out, limbs chipped, stumps ground off, debris cleaned up and wood hauled away for a good price. I am already planning for the next trees to come down. I hope he will let me try out his backhoe with the grapple bucket next time.

If you have a tree you are worried about in a tight spot, call Kerwins.

Yep, great guy for sure.

turtlebanana

I have known Bill

For a long time. We were in the same squadron in the Navy back in the day. He is a great guy and trustworthy. When we finally decide to put in the inground pool and terrace the yard, we are definately calling Bill Kerwin.

terbear1225

Did a great job taking down the remains of a trwe( about 50feet worth). The was about 4 feet from our house. Even came back to reseed where the equipment had ripped up the yard. Don't remember the price but it was close to or lower than the other quotes