Keurig uses for non-coffee drinkers

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I have mastered the flavored coffees for Keurig and now love to have a cup of the Cafe Vanilla or Caramel as my morning pick-me-up.

So I decide to branch out and try something different - one that is not sweetened but has a flavor I like. Browsing the selections at Wally World, I spy 'Toasted Coconut' and think that sounds yummy and decide to give that a try.

I pop a pod in the Keurig and smell the hot coconut aroma steaming from my cup. Ahh, this is going to be good I think to myself. :yum:

I take a sip and expect my mouth to be delighted by this new experience. But...HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, this is wretched. Putrid. Vile. :yikes:

Okay, maybe it just needs to be doctored up a little. In goes a couple of teaspoons of sugar and a healthy dose of creamer for good measure. I take a delicate sip of my new concoction and swirl it in my mouth. Now it is sweet and creamy bile of the devil. :barf:

Anyhoo, the rest of the package is up for grabs, free of charge. :coffee:

Toxick

Splat
Instant Grits
th.jpg

luvmygdaughters

My favorite K-cups are Tully's Italian Roast. I can add a little sugar and creamer and still taste the coffee. I only drink two cups a day and hubby may drink one every couple of weeks, so Keurig is good for us, but, I do miss the smell of fresh brewed coffee in the morning.