KG - trump Family Bullied ME

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So I'm watching the clips of the "press conference" of this farce of Kathy Griffin's. And she keeps looking down at her NOTES?! :lmao: She can't even eek out one tear while she fake-sobs about being bullied by a sitting President, his grown children AND his wife. :killingme

Oh, and she says "he has picked the WRONG redhead". Foxhound says "No, you picked the WRONG President". :high5:

She's full of it. This is performance art. She's trying desperately to convince us that she's an actress so she can get a job, now that everyone else has fired her. Her apology wasn't sincere, this press conference crap wasn't sincere. It's a standup routine, and she's still stupid and about as funny as tracheal cancer.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
She's full of it. This is performance art. She's trying desperately to convince us that she's an actress so she can get a job, now that everyone else has fired her. Her apology wasn't sincere, this press conference crap wasn't sincere. It's a standup routine, and she's still stupid and about as funny as tracheal cancer.

She's a disturbed woman, that's for sure.

littlelady

God bless the USA
So I'm watching the clips of the "press conference" of this farce of Kathy Griffin's. And she keeps looking down at her NOTES?! :lmao: She can't even eek out one tear while she fake-sobs about being bullied by a sitting President, his grown children AND his wife. :killingme

Oh, and she says "he has picked the WRONG redhead". Foxhound says "No, you picked the WRONG President". :high5:

Tell Foxhound that was a great comment! I did find myself yelling back at the tv when listening to her total crap, and watching Lisa nodding and smiling beside her. Big time gag factor! :barf:

Bann

PREMO Member
I just saw a friend's comment on one of their friend's FB page. His post blasted Griffin for blaming Trump & family and not taking responsibility for her own actions. Then used the hashtag #covfefejuju

:lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

She's a bad comedian and an even worse actress.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I just saw a friend's comment on one of their friend's FB page. His post blasted Griffin for blaming Trump & family and not taking responsibility for her own actions. Then used the hashtag #covfefejuju

:lol:

:killingme

littlelady

God bless the USA
Poor Kathy. She started the crap, and can't find a toilet to put it in. Maybe, her career will come back as the poster child of the proglodytes (I think ken used that word which was great!). Whoopi is going to be pissed because she wanted that honor....comparing Christians to the Taliban and all. The Left has truly lost their ever lovin' minds. Bless their hearts. Poor babies; pun intended.

Bann

PREMO Member
Kathy Griffin Gets the Ax rom Last Theater in Comedy Tour

[URL="http://www.tmz.com/person/kathy-griffin/"]Kathy Griffin's offensive againstDonald Trump Friday apparently fell on deaf ears ... because the only remaining venue that would allow her to perform has just pulled the plug.

[/URL]We've learned Kathy's concert at the Uptown Theatre in Napa scheduled for June 17 has been canceled. This follows 6 other cancelations, including bergenPAC in New Jersey which canceled hours before Kathy's news conference.

The Uptown Theatre cancelation is especially significant because the decision was apparently made after she took the mic with her lawyer. The Uptown folks said on Wednesday the show would go on, but they clearly had a change of heart.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
She's a bad comedian and an even worse actress.

Even Squatty Potty doesn't want her.

You have to wonder what she's thinking. I've gone from wanting to punch her face to being fascinated that she doubled down on the stupid. How did she not know that would backfire?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

You have to wonder what she's thinking. I've gone from wanting to punch her face to being fascinated that she doubled down on the stupid. How did she not know that would backfire?

I was never "graced" by seeing her commercial for them. All I could find was the rainbow pooping unicorn on a Google search. Meh.

The crazy is beyond strong on the left. Mind boggling, in fact. :crazy:

Hijinx

I am wondering who approached whom. Did Lisa Bloom go to Kathy or did Kathy call Bloom.
I suppose it doesn't make a lot of difference, but I get the feeling that Griffin was going to try to save herself with her apology and Bloom jumped into it for the publicity.

If I had to bet I would bet that Bloom and Allred sucked this rather weird woman into the law suit.

Bann

PREMO Member
I am wondering who approached whom. Did Lisa Bloom go to Kathy or did Kathy call Bloom.
I suppose it doesn't make a lot of difference, but I get the feeling that Griffin was going to try to save herself with her apology and Bloom jumped into it for the publicity.

If I had to bet I would bet that Bloom and Allred sucked this rather weird woman into the law suit.

Does Bloom even represent anyone not mentally ill? She and her mother seemed to have cornered the Hollyweird Mental case market.

Bann

PREMO Member
From Sarah Palin's FB page:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155401637513588&substory_index=0&id=24718773587
Kathy Griffin has mercilessly attacked children for years.

When this "celebrity" (who "celebrates" her, btw?) traveled all the way to Wasilla and actually knocked on my home's door to personally humiliate my kids again, I knew she was deranged.

The liberal "star" had attacked my teenage daughters for so long - first Bristol then, inexplicably, giddily announced she would "go directly after Willow Palin" despite Willow's young age and innocence in doing anything to earn the wrath of this attacker.

And today Kathy claims SHE is the victim!

Kathy's crocodile tears at her publicity-seeking press conference today mean nothing to mothers who've witnessed the ramifications her sick acts have had on precious children.

So, on behalf of Melania Trump and other mothers who've tried to protect our children from Kathy's soulless vile attacks, I'll bite my tongue in print and not say what I'd actually tell her to her face... I'll keep it civil and merely tell her after her ridiculous self-serving statements today:

Suck it.
Up.
Cupcake.

- Sarah Palin

https://www.merchful.com/products/sarah-palin-suck-it-up-cupcake

Hijinx

Does Bloom even represent anyone not mentally ill? She and her mother seemed to have cornered the Hollyweird Mental case market.

Well you are right, they make a good living taking up cases that stink so badly others will not touch them

Still I wonder who approached whom.

I wonder if Kathy Griffin is so stupid she thought this amazingly stupid law suit would in some way further her career or if Bloom saw a Hollyweird case she wants some publicity on. Not important of course, but I believe Bloom talked her into this.

Bann

PREMO Member
I wonder if Kathy Griffin is so stupid she thought this amazingly stupid law suit would in some way further her career or if Bloom saw a Hollyweird case she wants some publicity on. Not important of course, but I believe Bloom talked her into this.

No. Kathy Griffin is mentally ill. She 's just like (well, not exactly, hah) Braitlyn Jenner. She's completely disfigured her face in search of something to feel better about. ??? For crying out loud, she wasn't a "bad looking" woman back in the day. Her brand of "comedy" - the way she makes her living - is over the top, freakish raunchy, anything goes stuff. Her soul must be as black as coal she's so miserable, because all that misery seethes and oozes out of her like lava.

She can now rot in the hateful misery SHE created for herself. I can't wait until she hits rock bottom and we don't have to hear about her anymore.

Grumpy

:lol: This is exactly how Dems roll.

KG-not my fault cuz I was bullied
Hillary-not my fault I lost cuz 1000s of russians were against me
DWS - not my fault cuz you(Capitol cybersecurity) didn't stop me.

Always changing the narrative to point the finger back at you or someone else. It's their go-to defense for everything.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The countdown until Larry Flynt/Hustler offers money for the nude spread begins now.