Khimear God Dammit, RIP my friend

PrepH4U

:huggy: I know it's a biatch to go through and all the hugs and condolences in the world doesn't make it any easier. But know you did the right thing no matter how hard it is to say good bye to a dear friend. :huggy:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
:huggy: I think the option not to let our pets suffer is awesome. When you think of all the good times from previous years, you'll smile.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If you buried her at home, have you considered making a marker for her? Bug and I made one for Jack together. Kinda therapeutic.

:bawl:

I just came back from the vet's office, where we put to rest one of the best damn dogs on the planet. She, Khimear (pronounced "Come Here") God Dammit, was my companion for 17 years, and in that time provided me with the purest form of friendship and love. She helped pull me through some difficult times by simply wagging her tail and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

In the past five years, she'd gone completely deaf and arthritis had taken over her body. Just this past week she'd developed a horrible, gutteral cough that sounded like it was rattling her body.

She was a wonderful friend, and was my very first baby. I am so gonna miss that dog.

:bawl:

You gave each other 17 wonderful years.:huggy:

Dukesdad

I have done it once and hope to never have to do it again. That being said, I hope someone can put me down (humanely ) when it is my time:love:

I

Inkpen

What a wonderful name!!!

I have no words to tell you how very sorry I am....17 years,,,wow...such a long time full of many special memories with a special girl!

I hope you will find comfort in the unconditional love she gave you and the trust she had too. What a gift...17 years of love and friendship.......she gave to you.
Bless you for being her best friend and for sharing her story here..and letting her go in peace.

:huggy: for you and Khimear...she is now whole and free of pain and wagging her tail....and dont be surprised if you feel a cold nose and a kiss on the cheek......( I'm not kidding....)...she just might hang around in spirit to make sure you are OK..... :flowers:

Rest in Peace Khimear.......

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Awww, BG, when we put Tipper down it was so hard to let go. I feel your pain. :huggy:
I'm so sorry. You did the best thing you could do, though. No more suffering.

Loper

Animal Poor!
:huggy: I know it's a biatch to go through and all the hugs and condolences in the world doesn't make it any easier. But know you did the right thing no matter how hard it is to say good bye to a dear friend. :huggy:

:yeahthat:
I am very sorry for your loss!!!! :huggy:

What a wonderful name!!!

I have no words to tell you how very sorry I am....17 years,,,wow...such a long time full of many special memories with a special girl!

I hope you will find comfort in the unconditional love she gave you and the trust she had too. What a gift...17 years of love and friendship.......she gave to you.
Bless you for being her best friend and for sharing her story here..and letting her go in peace.

:huggy: for you and Khimear...she is now whole and free of pain and wagging her tail....and dont be surprised if you feel a cold nose and a kiss on the cheek......( I'm not kidding....)...she just might hang around in spirit to make sure you are OK..... :flowers:

Rest in Peace Khimear.......

I was searching for words.... thank you for supplying these... !

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Sometimes the hardest thing to do in life is what's right and not what your heart tells you. So sorry for your loss. :huggy: