Kids say the dardest things...

CMC122 said:
:####################:

I'll be working on it!!! Mott called while I was at Hopkins looking for an 'effing report. I had to stop by Millersville on my way home to appease him.

CMC122

Go Braves!
CableChick said:
I'll be working on it!!! Mott called while I was at Hopkins looking for an 'effing report. I had to stop by Millersville on my way home to appease him.
Mott Schmott:mad:

Also add the weekend of 3/30 to the same place.

BlackSheep

I have some friends who have an 8 yr. old boy-folks took boy to Dr. for sports checkup-when the doc went to exam the boys testicles, the boy said "Whoa doc you're not touching MY jewels"-the doc almost fell on the floor laughing, the folks just stood there-no idea where he got that! :killingme

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
punjabigyrl said:
When boy was 31/2 years old, we went to Burger king. Wainting in line impatiently my son tells the lady in front,"the line is moving hurry up". She was nice smiled at him. So a minute later, her beeper goes off and my son quickly moves to the side and shouts at the top of his lungs, "lookout mama, she's backing up." The whole restaurant in silence and I was beet red. :lmao:

HELP!! I need a tissue FAST!! :killingme:

princess73

just one of those days...
When my oldest niece was 6 years old I told her to sit at the table and start her homework so that she would have it done before dinner. She tells me ok I have to get my constant#####in book out of my backpack cuz that is where I have to write it. I asked her what kind of book it was and she repeats constant#####in book as serious as can be and pulls a composition book out. I had to go outside I was laughing so hard.

Cowgirl

FireBrand said:
You can correct it, I think.....
Maybe you need to go Premo ?!?!!!!!

"As seen on TV"
where have you heard that before ?????:frown: :pete:

I do need to go Premo, but I have to save my money right now.

As far as the "As seen on TV" thing, I don't know exactly why I put that there...at the time it meant something, but I can't remember! I'll change it...

SamSpade

From my family...

My uncle had his whole crew out at McDonald's, and the littlest one was playing with the flourescent lamps under the counter. Somehow he'd managed to loosen it, and within seconds - POW! - it landed on the floor and exploded. A startled five year old was standing there and shouted "Daddy, daddy, PLEASE don't beat my little azz!"

Ponytail

I have been trying to get the g/f's 6 year old boy to understand that it is NOT a good thing to get a wedgy. I gave him a good one a few weeks ago, his first ever...now he requests them. :ohwell:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Ponytail said:
I have been trying to get the g/f's 6 year old boy to understand that it is NOT a good thing to get a wedgy. I gave him a good one a few weeks ago, his first ever...now he requests them. :ohwell:

:diva: I taught both my nephew and my oldest rat about wedgies! It's so mean but so funny!

cege

nachomama said:
Fast forward 13 years. I left a list on the kitchen counter this morning of things I wanted my kids to do today, since they had no school. My 15 year old was up, and already unloading the dishwasher when I left. My 17 year old texted me at 11:10 (she had just gotten up), and in response to my list of chores, said, "I can't even get a break on our day off, can I!" My response to her was, "Take a big step and TRY and get over yourself."

:lmao:

My mom always use to leave me notes on chorse to do in the summer. I usually didn't do them until right before she got home.

Also its not just your kid. My 16 yr old son went to throw something away and the trash was full and he goes somebody needs to take out the trash as he walked back to his bedroom. The worst thing is it didn't even occur to me at the time to say hey you can do it. My husband had heard him too and he was the one who said well take it out then. I just wasn't thinking becaseu I definitely would have made him take it out.

cege

mainman said:
I guess my boy was on the tail end of 4 or just 5 when we were at the Popeys in Charlotte Hall... It had only been open a few days and it was totally filled with people... Soooooooooooo, in his loud child voice in the middle of everyone he says.. There sure are alot of brown people here...:killingme :roflmao:

Don't feel bad when me and my daughter who was probably only around 3 or 4 were walking into foodlion there happend to be a black girl who worked at foodlion sitting outside on a bench and my daughter goes there is a black girl. Man I was embarrassed. :lmao: