Kim Jung Un get creative.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-official-SLEEPING-meeting-coming-idea.html

Kim's latest execution weapon is an anti-aircraft gun.

Ya gotta give the little guy credit he thinks up something new every time. I believe the next Nuclear test he may strap a guy to the bomb.

Used to think N Korea was full of a bunch of idiots allowing themselves to be led by a total moron like Kim.. then the Democrats gave us Hillary as a nominee.. not sure who the bigger idiots are anymore.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Used to think N Korea was full of a bunch of idiots allowing themselves to be led by a total moron like Kim.. then the Democrats gave us Hillary as a nominee.. not sure who the bigger idiots are anymore.

Cue Millblue in three... two... one....

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Cue Millblue in three... two... one....

Have to say, Hillary is a lot more creative than Kim.. Kim is in your face.. I killed the bastard..

Hillary's enemies just commit suicide out of the blue.. or die in freakish accidents..

Hijinx

Good point.

officeguy

There have been all kinds of wild stories on how he executes people. 'Eaten by hungry dogs', 'hit with a mortar grenade'. We believe this because want to believe it.

Hijinx

Have to say, Hillary is a lot more creative than Kim.. Kim is in your face.. I killed the bastard..

Hillary's enemies just commit suicide out of the blue.. or die in freakish accidents..

She came she saw, he died.

officeguy

So: It's all a lie?

It's not a lie that he occasionally tries and executes people for insubordination. It is also not a lie that NK uses a 1 man 'firing squad' with a automatic weapon for execution. Both of those facts have been sourced from multiple different paths. What is probably a lie are the outlandish stories about execution methods like 'eaten by dogs' as they all come from the same 1 man south Korean 'news agency' that nobody in south Korea takes seriously because they have reported a lot of stuff about NK over the years that was verifiably wrong.