Kitchen cabinets and countertops

littleknotter

I am fairly new to the area and I was wondering if anybody knows of any good reputable contractors that will install cabinets and countertops at a fair price? I have researched a little and all I can come up with is Lowe's or Home Depot....any suggestions?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
:yeahthat: They installed the cabinets in my house and they are beautiful. Great people to deal with AND their price AND THEIR QUALITY beats Lowe's and Home Depot by a mile. :yay:

The cherry and corian we went with looks excellent, we couldn't be happier. You also get to use the services of a kitchen designer (if needed) and you probably aren't getting that at lowe's or the 'po.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
How about somebody to move a staircase. It's in the kitchen now and want it stacked on the basement stairs.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The cherry and corian we went with looks excellent, we couldn't be happier. You also get to use the services of a kitchen designer (if needed) and you probably aren't getting that at lowe's or the 'po.

Yes, definitely high quality - thanks for the addition! The designer I worked with was awesome, too. Went with hickory cabinets and Formica countertops with the thought of replacing the Formica with something better "up the road" as Corian wasn't in the budget but that hasn't happened yet. :lol:

2kidz4me

Cord's hands down

Cord's by far is the best. They did a remodel for us last year and I couldn't be happier. The sales staff were the best and the installation crew were awesome, truly professional.

nagsheadgirl

Cord's Cabinetry is the best in Southern MD (301) 884-4909. They did a fantastic job for us about a year ago. We got quotes from three total companies and the price along with the customer service from Cord's was the best value for us. Their workers were so polite and really felt like a part of the family. The design they did along with the workmanship was top notch. They are located in Mechanicsville right next to the Farmers Market. Good Luck.