Kitty Need's a Home

watercolor

yeah yeah
Club'nBabySeals said:
What Landlord doesn't know can't hurt him? :whistle:

pffft, yeah- well, when kitty has been around- and they see that when they come and mow- and fix crap- they would know. Trust me- my neighbor and I have thought of ways- cause we all want animals so bad- but they have maede it adimate in telling us. *sigh*

watercolor

yeah yeah
cattitude said:

Arlight- that is out now too. *sigh* I am really out of all ideas now. They said because it has been a heavy kitten season- that they have no room for her. *sigh*

And to the person who left the karma about "moving so I could keep her"...if we could.. we totally would. The housing market is totally not in our budget right now.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
watercolor said:
And to the person who left the karma about "moving so I could keep her"
Why should you have to pack up and move your family to accomodate someone else's abandoned cat? :confused:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Nickel said:
Why should you have to pack up and move your family to accomodate someone else's abandoned cat? :confused:

Yeah, well, that is true- but if I could go to a place that I could keep her- I would! but you are right- I shouldn't have to do that.

buddy999

It's Great to be American
watercolor said:
Arlight- that is out now too. *sigh* I am really out of all ideas now. They said because it has been a heavy kitten season- that they have no room for her. *sigh*

And to the person who left the karma about "moving so I could keep her"...if we could.. we totally would. The housing market is totally not in our budget right now.

Have you tried searching the internet to locate a shelter outside the immediate area? Maybe something as far way as Baltimore or Richmond. It would increase your possibilities and give everyone a nice day trip.

The other thing to do, since you've put ads in the paper to try to locate the owner is to reword the ads and see if there is someone willing to adopt the animal.

Good luck. My wife and I already have two cats and to bring in a third one would not work too well.

cege

Chain729 said:
:lol: I swore that I'd never own a cat because the only ones that I liked came on stick from the chinese place up the street. Explain to me, how the GF talked me into having 2 cats and 3 kittens running around my house :confused: Somehow, the planets aligned just right and I've grown to like the puppy chow.

I had to laugh when I read this because it was the same at our house my husband didn't like cats and we ended up with 2 and a stray that showed up. Both of those cats have since died and we now have a kitten. I should say we have the SWEETEST kitten in the world. I've never had a cat quite like him.