Kraft Draws Ire for Road Kill Candy

Elle

Happy Camper!
nomoney said:
they have different animals of course...easter is usually a chicken or a rabbit....I always see them at Walmart during some candy holiday and always end up picking one up for my sister.
When you care enough to send the very best:lol:

K

Kizzy

RoseRed said:
Is it wrong to eat just the ears off of a chocolate bunny? :confused:

Very wrong, it is a sin and you'll go to hell for it, but this is what I'll do for you, just pack up all your chocolate bunnies and send them to me. :biggrin:

Elle

Happy Camper!
RoseRed said:
Is it wrong to eat just the ears off of a chocolate bunny? :confused:
:shrug:

Attachments

• 6005865.jpg
    6005865.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 46
K

Kizzy

Ok ok I got it

The one on the left says "My butt hurts"

The one on the right says "Who?"

:killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Kizzy said:
Very wrong, it is a sin and you'll go to hell for it, but this is what I'll do for you, just pack up all your chocolate bunnies and send them to me. :biggrin:
:lmao: I hear it is cold in hell. :lol:

B

Bruzilla

Speaking for myself, I would like Kraft to produce candies of little animal rights activists who have been run over. :razz:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Bruzilla said:
Speaking for myself, I would like Kraft to produce candies of little animal rights activists who have been run over. :razz:

Can I also order a side of green peacers too?

likitysplit

Its Candy!!!

Has anyone not seen the candy Cell phones or the candy cig's that have been around for years.

And I'm not really sure what the bad message is to kids.

1. Animals were here first.
2. Humans build roads.
3. Humans build cars
4. Animals must travel for food/shelter
5. Animals will cross roads.
6. Cars will cross Animals (car vs squirrel)
7. Animals will cross cars (bull moose vs ford fiesta)

I think it's an opportunity to explain urban sprawl to our children. And by the way, what the hell is a 4 year old doing driving a car anyway. (unless its to the video store)

JMHO

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Oh the horror!

I wonder if eating these will make little boys gay and little girls sluts? :confused:

Attachments

• gummiarmyguys.jpg
    gummiarmyguys.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 90

likitysplit

Sharon said:
I wonder if eating these will make little boys gay and little girls sluts? :confused:

OMG..... :yikes: Sharon, oh do tell where you found these............

I want to send them to a friend of my at Fort Bragg, she was always eating army guys.......she said they stuck to her teeth........... :lmao:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
nomoney said:
Is it that big of a deal :shrug: don't buy the dayum things....

personally I'll stick to the little plastic cows that shiat out brown colored jelly beans :yay:
I've got one of those dispensers, still in it's original packaging.

C

czygvtwkr

Bogart said:
Kinda like calling someone a retard doesn't encourage them to be retarded or affect the degree of their retardation? :confused:

No calling someone a retard is mean and hurtful, especially if they are a retard. Making a candy copy of roadkill is just that a candy copy of road kill. If your so saddened by animals getting ran over by cars your energy could be spent alot better by trying to keep it from happening instead of getting all upset over some candy that will probably be arround a few months at best.

Bogart

czygvtwkr said:
No calling someone a retard is mean and hurtful, especially if they are a retard. Making a candy copy of roadkill is just that a candy copy of road kill. If your so saddened by animals getting ran over by cars your energy could be spent alot better by trying to keep it from happening instead of getting all upset over some candy that will probably be arround a few months at best.
####ing retard.