Kurt Busch cited for reckless driving (OFF track)

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
"We've elected to suspend sKurt Busch for the remainder of the season" ... according to Geoff Smith, Pres. of Roush Racing ... :clap: :clap:

I couldn't be happier if my driver were to win the championship! :thewave:

crabcake

Oz said:
Oh no... You're not getting off with a bonk... Green Light to spank! :spank:
:biggrin: Green Light granted!

I really do like Kenny Wallace though ... he is so damn funny in the NBS 4/7 show and when he's on Nascar 360. If he wasn't racing, he'd no doubt be on Comedy Central. :yay:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
:lmao: Turn on the Speed Channel to get the latest, Kho! :kiss:
But there's a Danielle Steel marathon on Lifeti...uhhh, I mean, Speed Channel! Woo hoo! :cheers:

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
K_Jo said:
But there's a Danielle Steel marathon on Lifeti...uhhh, I mean, Speed Channel! Woo hoo! :cheers:

I don't know how you broads can watch Lifetime... :yawn:

For CC --> :yay:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Oz said:

For CC --> :yay:
I'm actually watching Laws of Attraction on Encore. Pierce Brosnan is in it. I know how yummy you think he is! :yum: :huggy:

But, for the record, it is Danielle Steel day on Lifetime. :yay:

crabcake

Oz said:
:nono: Not this broad! I've had every Nascar Cup, Busch and Truck series related show DVR'd to watch today since Thursday. :biggrin:

KJo's still a nascar newbie so ya gotta cut her some slack to get her priorities straight. :lol:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
:nono: Not this broad! I've had every Nascar Cup, Busch and Truck series related show DVR'd to watch today since Thursday. :biggrin:

KJo's still a nascar newbie so ya gotta cut her some slack to get her priorities straight. :lol:
:lmao: Well, not really a nascar newbie, but my attention span barely covers the race itself. :lol: Besides, the important information can be found here, and it's interactive! :huggy: :lol:

crabcake

K_Jo said:
:lmao: Well, not really a nascar newbie, but my attention span barely covers the race itself. :lol: Besides, the important information can be found here, and it's interactive! :huggy: :lol:
My bad; I thought you just started liking it in an effort to cozy up to Mikey. :biggrin:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
My bad; I thought you just started liking it in an effort to cozy up to Mikey. :biggrin:
Nah. I got my :gossip: pierced for Mikey. Our shared love of Tony is just a fantastic bonus! :diva:

MMDad

Lem Putt
crabcake said:
From the mouth of punkazz :duh: ...

I don't really think they care out there. :lol:

The sheriff is the one that makes the prisoners wear pink and they have to live outside in tents. I hope he gets a little time to learn just how bad it can get.

crabcake

MMDad said:
The sheriff is the one that makes the prisoners wear pink and they have to live outside in tents. I hope he gets a little time to learn just how bad it can get.
He didn't get squat. :ohwell: Just a "wreckless driving" citation. But his car owner parked him for the remaining two races of the season, so that's better than nothing. :ohwell:

I'd like to see NASCAR strip him from championship contention, bump McMurray up, and let Busch fall in line where ever his points put him, but I know that won't happen. :ohwell:

MMDad

Lem Putt
crabcake said:
He didn't get squat. :ohwell: Just a "wreckless driving" citation. But his car owner parked him for the remaining two races of the season, so that's better than nothing. :ohwell:

I'd like to see NASCAR strip him from championship contention, bump McMurray up, and let Busch fall in line where ever his points put him, but I know that won't happen. :ohwell:

The story I read said that it is a criminal citation (misdemeanor), rather than a traffic infraction, so there is the possibility of doing time. Of course he won't, but we can always dream.

While it was appropriate to bench him, it is too early for NASCAR to take action. Even if he's an ass, he's innocent until proven guilty.