L-Carnitine

warneckutz

Magnum said:
I think they are from Muscletec. They are cookies and creme :yum: I think they have 30 G of protein or so
OK, it's either their Meso-Tech or Nitro-Tech line-up. I haven't had one of their bars in a LOOOOOOONG time.

Right now, I'm using AST's Vyo-Pro bars and Optimum Nutrition's Diet Bars (I'm aiming for the NO sugar and NO carb bar at the moment).

MET-RX BIG 100 Extremes are awesome too. :yay:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
warneckutz said:
OK, it's either their Meso-Tech or Nitro-Tech line-up. I haven't had one of their bars in a LOOOOOOONG time.

Right now, I'm using AST's Vyo-Pro bars and Optimum Nutrition's Diet Bars (I'm aiming for the NO sugar and NO carb bar at the moment).

MET-RX BIG 100 Extremes are awesome too. :yay:
Yep it's the Meso-Tech. Not too bad. Big thing is I am trying different kinds to find one that wont melt in my car

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Big Fatty said:
Why yes, dear sir, I am! Why do ya ask? :howdy:

I've recently started to become interested in the oly lifts and havent met anybody down here that knows how to do them properly.

warneckutz

Ketosis

Ketosis (IPA pronunciation: [ki'tosɪs]) is a stage in metabolism occurring when the liver converts fat into fatty acids and ketone bodies which can be used by the body for energy...

:coffee:

Read about this in a book I own (Militant Body Opus) a few years ago, and I'm reading it over again. Pretty interesting items in there... :coffee:

Last edited:

Toxick

Splat
warneckutz said:
Ketosis (IPA pronunciation: [ki'tosɪs]) is a stage in metabolism when you become ornery and develop breath that could knock a buzzard off a carcas at 100 feet.

:fixed:

:biggrin:

warneckutz

Toxick said:
:killingme

So far my diet is going extremely well! I eat about 8-10 times a day so it keeps me sane. No real cravings yet, just want to keep seeing results. I know the low-carb thing definitely will mess with the mood, hopefully I can control that.

K

Kain99

warneckutz said:
Interesting that you should point out the red meat factor because that's exactly why I purchased a bottle. My current diet excludes red meats (no matter how lean) since it's tough to get ALL the fat out. So, it's fish and chicken for now and moving on to boiled chicken pretty soon which isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Thanks for the input.
Interestingly enough, I found out that if you exclude all fat from your diet you can die from "Protein Poisioning." No Lie! They've started leaving the skin on chicken at work. :huggy:

warneckutz

Kain99 said:
Interestingly enough, I found out that if you exclude all fat from your diet you can die from "Protein Poisioning." No Lie! They've started leaving the skin on chicken at work. :huggy:

I supplement with MCT, Flax and (Ex. Virgin) Olive Oil for my healthy fats. :yay:

K

Kain99

warneckutz said:
I supplement with MCT, Flax and (Ex. Virgin) Olive Oil for my healthy fats. :yay:
I'd like to be that healthy but I'm scared it won't be any fun! :lmao:

warneckutz

Kain99 said:
I'd like to be that healthy but I'm scared it won't be any fun! :lmao:

At first I was a little worried I couldn't do it, but it's nowhere near as bad as I had thought. It's actually A-OK (for me)! It's not like I'm starving from one meal to the next and I'm stuck thinking "I've been waiting to eat for HOURS and I have to eat THAT!?" If it's going to get me where I want to be then I'll do it. :yay:

warneckutz

Lugnut said:
I've recently started to become interested in the oly lifts and havent met anybody down here that knows how to do them properly.
:shrug: Don't know of anyone who deals with "Olympic" Lifting.