Ladies, a little advice for you

MarieB

I've been in mom jeans for years. I'm a little old to wear low riders.

If you're talking about jeans that sit right above bikini underwear then i understand, but there are low/lower rise jeans that are not that way. I have an "older" friend who always wore what i would consider mom jeans. I finally talked her into some lower rise ones, and she loved them and couldn't believe how comfortable they were.

It all depends on the style and what you wear with them.

You should feel comfortable with what you wear though, but older people don't necessairly have to wear mom jeans. The mom jeans are a problem when you also tuck

MarieB

I am waiting for the return of 'French Cut' Swimsuits

IMHO the bikini's worn now, how low can you cut it before privates are showing :barf:

I think i read somewhere that they are stylish again.

Anthony weiner's chat chick was wearing a boxy cut suit in her layout too :biggrin:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I wore hip huggers and halters when I was young but our asses weren't hanging out and the front part of the halters covered your boobs. No padded push up bras hurling them out. Just natural bra less boobies lol.

Tube Tops :whistle:

my 1st GF wore these all the time with overalls .....

red and white stripped terry cloth

Last edited:

sockgirl77

DaPrez will be so happy to hear this. :yay:

Attachments

• obama_mom_jeans.jpg
    obama_mom_jeans.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 53

mitzi

If you're talking about jeans that sit right above bikini underwear then i understand, but there are low/lower rise jeans that are not that way. I have an "older" friend who always wore what i would consider mom jeans. I finally talked her into some lower rise ones, and she loved them and couldn't believe how comfortable they were.

It all depends on the style and what you wear with them.

You should feel comfortable with what you wear though, but older people don't necessairly have to wear mom jeans. The mom jeans are a problem when you also tuck

The really low ones were the ones I was talking about, with the roll hanging over them lol. You're right, it depends on what you wear with them.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'm happy to see the return of the high waisted pant. I'd much rather see this than a thong hang in' out.

:yeahthat: High waisted, wide leg slacks are VERY cute.

I can't get into the super high waisted jean shorts though. There's no sense in your shorts coming up higher on your waist than they go down your legs.

I'm personally super casual outside of work and sport low rise bootcut jeans and tank tops (usually a colored beater type).

The most important element to pulling ANY style off is FIT! I've had to go up a size to not look like a busted can of biscuits. I don't see why people stuff themselves into crap that is clearly too small and looks horrid.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I can't get into the super high waisted jean shorts though. There's no sense in your shorts coming up higher on your waist than they go down your legs.

I'm personally super casual outside of work and sport low rise bootcut jeans and tank tops (usually a colored beater type).

The most important element to pulling ANY style off is FIT! I've had to go up a size to not look like a busted can of biscuits. I don't see why people stuff themselves into crap that is clearly too small and looks horrid.

And where have you been? :howdy:

GregV814

You know, you lost all credibility when you mentioned where you saw these fashion violations. IN VERAS???? What do you say about the women of WalMart in PF ??? Vera's isnt the mecca of style and fashion.
And, what about "ladies" that wear curlers and "doo rags" to church?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

I had to check that I wasn't reading an archived thread from several years ago. Good to hear from you again.