Laluna Salon in Prince Frederick...

jenwrenfer

I would recommend Michelangelo's in Huntintown. I see Danielle there and she does and AWESOME job with color. Most of the stylists there are very good. Let me know if you want more info.

fairlane500gt

Laluna nada?

I realize this is an old thread, however, I was curious to what issues mAlice had with laluna salon? I have some serious color issues to resolve and someone else recommended them to me. I haven't called yet, and am hoping not to regret it later... Appreciate anything you can reveal.. thnx

poster

I realize this is an old thread, however, I was curious to what issues mAlice had with laluna salon? I have some serious color issues to resolve and someone else recommended them to me. I haven't called yet, and am hoping not to regret it later... Appreciate anything you can reveal.. thnx

I have used them in the that past and sorry to say I just can't afford them.
I do know that they use a good product and I never saw anyone leave with a bad cut or color from any stylist. It's hard to get appointments from them, you better call now - their books are usually full of regulars so they must be doing something right.