Larry's Auto Service

Justme2

For months I looked for a good mechanically shop and tried a few local here in Lusby area and even a few over the bridge in California.And was not please with any of them.:cds:

BUTOne day somebody clued me in on a little shop just off RT 4 on Pardoe Rd LARRY'S AUTO SERVICE. :yahoo:

Larry's has great service and does things correct the first time. I have received such great, kind and courtesy service from him and his staff. Service done quick and correct and for a fair price.

He works on all makes and models.And I just cannot say enough good about his service that I have received from his Establishment:drummer:

If you need a vehicle repaired I would recommend LARRY'S AUTO SERVICE to anyone with any kind of repair or maintenance needed or tires.

frequentflier

happy to be living
For months I looked for a good mechanically shop and tried a few local here in Lusby area and even a few over the bridge in California.And was not please with any of them.:cds:

BUTOne day somebody clued me in on a little shop just off RT 4 on Pardoe Rd LARRY'S AUTO SERVICE. :yahoo:

Larry's has great service and does things correct the first time. I have received such great, kind and courtesy service from him and his staff. Service done quick and correct and for a fair price.

He works on all makes and models.And I just cannot say enough good about his service that I have received from his Establishment:drummer:

If you need a vehicle repaired I would recommend LARRY'S AUTO SERVICE to anyone with any kind of repair or maintenance needed or tires.

We take all our vehicles to St Leonard Collision and are very happy with them.
BUT...we have used Larry's in the past and would definately go back there if we needed to.

Fenrir51

I have taken my truck when I had it to Larry's and I have no complaints and I recommend him to anyone in SOMD. He replaced my clutch in about two hours and I did not make an appointment beforehand. Fair prices and does not rip you off or get you to blow money on something you do not need done to your vehicle.

corollinout

As to be better than the shop on Cove Point right off 4. Took my car there for a wheel bearing change since I dont have a puller, and it took them 8 hours to pull my car apart, not fix it and put it back together.

Hessian

I hope...

he fires up the 1950's Christmas lights he has dangling from the abandoned tavern next door. Sort of adds a Calvert County style to the place.

Larry, without a doubt,...is the best mechanic I know. (And a workaholic!)