Lazy Inconsiderate people

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sharon
I think regulations dictate how many spaces per lot by the total sq/ft of retail space. Instead of making the lot bigger they make the spaces smaller. I'm convinced that no matter how large they make the spaces, there are still people who can't park right no matter what size vehicle they have.
You're right with that last line. But I do think they can do a lot more to reduce the problems. Space size and lane size in particular.

Until then I'll have to keep parking at the edges of the lot to avoid being cramped into a postage stamp sized space and having my doors dented by inconsiderate a$$es.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by John Z
I hate all the people who fling cigarette butts out their car windows. Instead of using their ashtrays, they treat the friggin' planet like a big ashtray. :burning:

Preach, brother! There has to be some fire hazard associated with this, either from dry grass on the roadside or from gasoline vapors. Anyone know the specifics?

Last edited:
H

Heretic

Kyle I use to have a 1978 Buick leSabre which was a HUGE car and never had any problems with getting into and out of parking spots. About half of the people that drive big trucks and SUV's have no buisness driving them the way they drive.

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Keep your butt in your car!

And I HATE it when they hurl their lit butts out their window at night and they hit the road or your windshield and explode into sparks and scare the S*** out of you and you swerve to miss it and almost hit another car and then he's mad at YOU like it's all YOUR fault and so you get the finger and meanwhile the original idiot is driving down the road in a state of total oblivion singing along on the radio to retro-night tunes...

:burning:

And if you really don't think it's a real issue, the next time you're at a traffic light, have a glance at the gazillions of butts on the ground.

SxyPrincess

What about the dumba$$ who waits until the cashier has rang every item of clothing or grocery and then proceeds to start writing a check? :burning: :burning: :burning:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
or people that refuse to get in the center turning lane and block ongoing traffic just so they can across oncoming traffic...:burning:

S

*sunkist girl*

Originally posted by SxyPrincess
What about the dumba$$ who waits until the cashier has rang every item of clothing or grocery and then proceeds to start writing a check? :burning: :burning: :burning:

AND it always seem to be in the express lane !!!!!!!!