Leftist Websites Failing

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Going back 25 yrs or more starting with Air America Progressives cannot seem to support Lefty media

once the Venture Capitol dries up Progressive Media Collapses .....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Soros must have pulled his funding.

There are so many of these crap sites.... Democrats cite Vox and whatever that other one is as a "news source", and it's like....??? :twitch: What even are these freaking things?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

MoveOn Announces Layoffs as Progressive Donations Remain Down

But it seems the group is having some money problems as they just announced they’d be laying off 18 workers.

The liberal activist organization MoveOn laid off at least 18 employees this week, in the latest sign of a slowdown in donations from small donors to left-leaning causes and candidates.
“We are retooling our team to meet the urgent needs of this moment and to have the resources necessary to do so,” Rahna Epting, MoveOn’s executive director, said. “I extend my sincere gratitude to our departing colleagues and for the incredible contributions they’ve made to the MoveOn community.”

Those workers will now get a chance to apply for 18 new jobs at a lower salary. I’m sure that’s going to be great for office morale. The Times mentions in passing that all of this is being driven by a broader downturn in donations to progressive groups.

Democratic candidates and liberal organizations have been struggling to keep up the fund-raising pace they enjoyed during the presidency of Donald J. Trump and even in the early years of President Biden’s administration.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Race Hustler Mehdi Hasan FIRED From MSNBC Show For EMBARRASSING RATINGS As Liberals CRY ISLAMOPHOBIA​

🤣

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Report: MSNBC Cancels Anti-Israel Mehdi Hasan’s Show After Ratings Drop

“I think they thought (Hasan’s) point of view was a little too out of the mainstream, if you know what I mean,” the source told the Post.

Hasan will still serve as an on-camera analyst and fill-in host.

MSNBC President Rashida Jones told staffers in a memo, however, that the shakeup was part of a plan to revamp the weekend lineup before the 2024 presidential election.

“As Decision 2024 ramps up, the show will provide thoughtful analysis and coverage on the state of our country from three trusted voices familiar to the MSNBC audience,” Jones said.

Just last month, Semafor reported that MSNBC had sidelined its Muslim hosts amid uproar over their anti-Israel views. The network denied it.

MSNBC has quietly taken three of its Muslim broadcasters out of the anchor’s chair since Hamas’s attack on Israel last Saturday amid America’s wave of sympathy for Israeli terror victims.
Some staff at MSNBC have been concerned by the moves, feeling all three hosts have some of the deepest knowledge of the conflict. NBC says the shifts are coincidental, and the three continue to appear on air to report and provide analysis.
A company official vehemently pushed back against any notion that either Hasan or Mohyeldin were being sidelined in any way. Over the past several days, Mohyeldin has appeared on several programs on MSNBC as a guest including shows hosted by Reid and Chris Hayes.

Hasan was hired on MSNBC in 2021 after a lengthy career at Al Jazeera English.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Mehdi Hasan Out At MSNBC

“Yes, I’ve decided to leave. To be clear, I am so proud, so, so proud of what we’ve achieved on this show on this network, and I can’t thank you enough for tuning in and for your support and for your feedback. But as they say, new year, new plans.”

The network announced in November it would be canceling Hasan’s show and instead Ayman Mohyeldin’s show would be expanded to two hours.

Hasan has recently come under fire for his takes on the Israel-Hamas war and has frequently blamed Israel for the rise of Hamas.

Back in 2009 Hasan called non-Muslims “animals” and compared homosexuals to “pedophiles” and “sexual deviants.”

Just recently Hasan tried to diminish the magnitude of 9/11 terrorist attacks by needlessly equating the overthrow of the Chilean government in 1973 to the deadly attacks, garnering backlash.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Journalists Don't Understand Capitalism. News at 11.​

When the Venture Capital runs out, these sites fail .... why aren't leftists supporting leftist journalists

The sites are failing, nobody believes their bullshit anymore or wants to put up with leftist rage bait attacks on the other half of the country.

When people can find the truth on random YouTube Channels and Blogs

- see the latest Gamer Gate Controversy the DHS is funding tracking of Gamers as the next Right Wing Extremists

Video Games are ' radicalizing ' Gamer Bro's and used as a recruiting ground for their extremist causes - aka Supporting Trump

YouTube Shut Down Today's Show​

SamSpade

When the Venture Capital runs out, these sites fail .... why aren't leftists supporting leftist journalists

The sites are failing, nobody believes their bullshit anymore or wants to put up with leftist rage bait attacks on the other half of the country.

When people can find the truth on random YouTube Channels and Blogs
I've witnessed far too many left wing start ups fail in an attempt to counter the vast presence of right wing outlets on radio and the Internet.

As even left wing punditry grasped - if your message is - those guys suck - you will run out of listeners and readers before long.
If YOUR side is the one dropping rocks off the bridge onto the Beltway (METAPHORICALLY speaking, of course) - then - you won't have people paying attention - but if you're the side GETTING rocks dropped on them - you'll have followers for years.

The Dems sort of know this - they've mastered playing victim across the board with different groups - but when the major TV outlets and newspapers all carry YOUR message, it's hard to convince a public that YOU are the side being set upon. It's just easier for Navy to hate Notre Dame - than the other way around.

So - why do outlets like Stewart's old The Daily Show - or late night hosts - succeed - somewhat? Aside from the fact that it is a visual medium - its brief. When I was growing up, it was common for us to watch Johnny's monologue - and then go to bed.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
So - why do outlets like Stewart's old The Daily Show - or late night hosts - succeed - somewhat? Aside from the fact that it is a visual medium - its brief.

The viewership is abysmal Gutfield CRUSHES all of the liberal light night shows

Just look at VOX's take .... completely dismissive of the situation

Is the right winning the comedy wars?

Here are the Cable News Ratings for January 2024

Among Total Viewers

1. The Five – Fox News ( 2,950,000)
  2. Jesse Watters Primetime – Fox News ( 2,826,000)
  3. Hannity – Fox News – (2,504,000)
  4. The Ingraham Angle – Fox News (2,202,000)
  5. Special Report with Bret Baier – Fox News (2,128,000)
  6. Gutfeld! – Fox News (2,121,000)
  7. Outnumbered – Fox News (1,690,000)
  8. The Faulkner Focus – Fox News ( 1,613,000)
  9. America’s Newsroom – Fox News (1,569,000)
  10. The Beat with Ari Melber – MSNBC (1,513,000)
Among Adults 25-54

1. Jesse Watters Primetime – Fox News (299, 000)
  2. Gutfeld! – Fox News (283,000)
  3. Hannity – Fox News (276,000)
  4. The Five – Fox News (257,000)
  5. The Ingraham Angle – Fox News (223,000)
  6. Outnumbered – Fox News (204,000 )
  7. Special Report with Bret Baier – Fox News (200,000)
  8. The Faulkner Focus (193,000)
  9. America’s Newsroom (180,000)
  10. Fox News at Night (179,000)

SamSpade

The viewership is abysmal Gutfield CRUSHES all of the liberal light night shows

Just look at VOX's take .... completely dismissive of the situation

Is the right winning the comedy wars?

BUT ---

It's also a reaffirmation of what I've said before -

All of the more liberal late night comedy hosts compete WITH EACH OTHER. Gutfeld - if you just compare ideology - has NO competitors.

FOX succeeds - because it has NO substantial competitors on its side of the political aisle - hence, all of the conservative traffic - basically, half the nation as a potential pool of viewers - goes there.

The ONLY THING stopping CNN or the other news outlets have to do, to regain primacy - is be FAIR to the right wing. And they can't do that - hell, an entire network went TOTALLY BALLISTIC at the very thought of allowing a conservative voice to speak. All they have to do is present the other side in a fair light. They don't even have to go conservative. Just be fair.

The major networks - they can't even do that with their regular programming. If there's a bad guy - he's always a right wing person. Oh I've gotten used to it. When they start getting REALLY preachy - when every cop is a racist crook or every crooked politician is a heartless conservative - I just get tired, because it's no longer entertainment, it's propaganda.